You want to go out gracefully or wish a Pak win over Aus

Rajiv

You want to go out gracefully or wish a Pak win over Aus  

1. 1.

• Yes - I want India to go through
    • No - I don't want us to depend on them

How exactly do you plan to lose a game of cricket? Are folk suggesting Pakistan will throw the game? You think Younis Khan will be advocating that in his team talk? If anything Pak will have licence to play with freedom. From a betting viewpoint' date=' putting money on India winning this CT is a great punt i reckon.[/quote'] Pak will try some players n bench , but the pressure will surely be on Aus ...ideally you want them to bat first & post 280+ . with a slight change of luck , we can win CT

yep... how much I hope that our WI match get washed out too... We didn't have major players, we did not play good enough to deserve the win. Prepare better next time...If they win against Aus in the next series, I will be more than happy.. Who cares what happens against PAK.... btw...good luck to Pakdus.. PERIOD.

How exactly do you plan to lose a game of cricket? Are folk suggesting Pakistan will throw the game? You think Younis Khan will be advocating that in his team talk? If anything Pak will have licence to play with freedom. From a betting viewpoint' date=' putting money on India winning this CT is a great punt i reckon.[/quote'] first of all there is no drive to win cause the result is not critical. second, they can try some of the players who haven't gotten a chance yet. and third, they could tactially decide to lose just to keep ind out for more than one reason by just slowing down the batting.

I am going to bet all my ICF$ on Australia. Here is why: 1. If Aus win, I double win some ICF$...so that kinda makes up for India getting booted out 2. If Pak win, Ind has chances to go through. Now i only hope rain does not play spoilsport anymore. Rajiv, I am accepting donations in appreciation of this super smart plan :P

The question to ask is: Is this team capable of turning performances around to win the tournament? If not then its pointless going through and getting knocked out
Our batting is solid, its the bowling that needs works. Drop Ishant, bring back Yusuf for his bowling or somebody else to the team that played Australia today and we might be able to bowl a bit better in semis, if by some miracle we get through.

And if India vs WI washed out,then what,so much for Aus-Pak match excitement.We were not lucky in this tournament.Didn't get the toss for the first match,now rain.It is quite obvious that luck is not favouring us.Then why should we bother about some other match.

Pak needs a good performance v Australia ahead of the tour there later on this year. Win or lose- to send a message that we are an improving and good team (I hope!). I can't believe any fan of Indian cricket would want India to go out. You loonies who believe this are politicians or nationalists- not cricket fans. I'd rest Aamer and play Asif.

Pak needs a good performance v Australia ahead of the tour there later on this year. Win or lose- to send a message that we are an improving and good team (I hope!). I can't believe any fan of Indian cricket would want India to go out. You loonies who believe this are politicians or nationalists- not cricket fans.I'd rest Aamer and play Asif.
Cricket fans, the original ones who can understand the flaws in the team rather than adjustments.We are not good enough,simply.By the by it is not like that Pakistan love to favour India.Atleast history (1999 Asian test championship) didn't support this theory.
Cricket fans' date=' the original ones who can understand the flaws in the team rather than adjustments.We are not good enough,simply.By the by it is not like that Pakistan love to favour India.Atleast history (1999 Asian test championship) didn't support this theory.[/quote'] every team has it's flaws. The Indian team was one big flaw in the 90s, but we still won. This team isn't any worse then that one was. Have some faith.