You want to go out gracefully or wish a Pak win over Aus

Rajiv

You want to go out gracefully or wish a Pak win over Aus  

1. 1.

• Yes - I want India to go through
    • No - I don't want us to depend on them

What a turn of events that leaves the Indians completely at odds and flummoxed! India's fate in this prestigious event now rests in Pak's hands. Looking here and there but not in the mirror for reassurance, eh? In all fairness, I would love my rollicking team to edge past the Aussies as it would serve two purposes: brighter chances in the final stages to lift second world trophy in successive events as Australia won't be there in the Final, but even more as it would open the way for yet another Pak thrashing of bruised and humiliated Indians in this tournament. Bring it on!! Then again though the lacklustre way Indian players are playing, they don't deserve any alms or largesse from Pak team...

What a turn of events that leaves the Indians completely at odds and flummoxed! India's fate in this prestigious event now rests in Pak's hands. Looking here and there but not in the mirror for reassurance, eh? In all fairness, I would love my rollicking team to edge past the Aussies as it would serve two purposes: brighter chances in the final stages to lift second world trophy in successive events as Australia won't be there in the Final, but even more as it would open the way for yet another Pak thrashing of bruised and humiliated Indians in this tournament. Bring it on!! Then again though the lacklustre way Indian players are playing, they don't deserve any alms or largesse from Pak team...
About time your pathetic team and clownish fans had something to cheer. Your nandro boosting, pitch tampering, match fixing, alm begging bunch are yet to reach the final of any CT event thus far. Atleast we've won this trophy once and been runners up another time. And regarding humiliation, how's this? This decade has seen your insipid and risible bunch achieve the following 'milestones' - - Dumped in the first round of two successive world cups - Lost two test series and 3 out of 4 bilateral ODI series to India And the cherry on top - - A heart wrenching, soul crushing defeat in a WORLD CUP FINAL against your arch rivals. That's got to hurt. Now :finger:
^^Yeah you bet we will :D. Then you`ll start rummaging through past records..... ahem ahem
Yeah..your past scorecards show a hatrick of 3-0 whippings against Aus. In Nov Pak tours Aus again. My mouth is already watering. They are going to lose the ODI series in India - and then they face up some "quality" Pak batters at home. SHould be great fun.:dance: