Can we really blame Ishant Sharma ????

patriot

This is what happens when you give a 19 year old green horn of 5 Tests a million bucks in the IPL..... I was completely aghast when moron SRK did this..... It's very tough to be motivated when you have truckloads of cash in the bank unless you're extremely driven like SRT..... It's even tougher for fast bowlers....

How the feck..can someone clocking 145 regularly drop to 130 ?
That is great point, what i feel is venky is destroying the natural talent from this team by asking them to bowl line and length or what ever hell he is teaching these kids.He needs to go first this guy is destroying the fast bowling crop.

I would not say today but it has always been that Indian bowlers lose their pace after sometime... I was watching a bit of the old Ind-Aus matches shown during the rain break today... Irfan was our leading bowler then and he was bowling with a very good pace and line .. it is almost unbelievable that he has become a trundler now after being the pace spearhead once.. he had also lost around 10-15 kmph and I am quite surprised why this is the trend always with all new fast bowlers in India .. they maintain good speed for a few seasons and then they drop their speeds completely all of a sudden .. Zak, Nehra, RP, Balaji all have lost their speed and I am quite surprised with this regular trend amongst Indian fast bowlers

This is what happens when you give a 19 year old green horn of 5 Tests a million bucks in the IPL..... I was completely aghast when moron SRK did this..... It's very tough to be motivated when you have truckloads of cash in the bank unless you're extremely driven like SRT..... It's even tougher for fast bowlers....
how many dollars have u got for saying this?
That is great point' date=' what i feel is venky is destroying the natural talent from this team by asking them to bowl line and length or what ever hell he is teaching these kids.He needs to go first this guy is destroying the fast bowling crop.[/quote'] its a joke right?.ishant cant bowl line and length to save his life.