Next Generation Fast Bowlers of Indian Cricket

Cricketics

I was referring to all our fast bowlers, past and present. it`s my opinion but the reason i believe is they have to work so hard on flat tracks that the moment they get a bowler-friendly pitch, wickets start tumbling like nine pins:two_thumbs_up:
even i feel our bowlers are deadly on helpful pitches.. but i would like to see them performing on dead pitches using pace and variation .. that is true test of a good bowler.. i dont think any team has bowlers who can consistently do well on dead pitches.. same with our batsmen i would like them to do well in seaming pitches rather than flat ones like we see everywhere. once we can perform in these conditions, then wins automatically follow u. this holds true for every country not just india..
They are both playing Ranjis.
Ok thanks. Does anyone else have any real updates? I mean, I don't want to know stuff that I can look up myself, like going on CricInfo and seeing the last matches played etc etc. Stuff like, is Kulkarni fully recovered from his back injury (I think he had some sort of back problem or was it Tyagi) and did he have to modify his action? If so does he still have that outswinger? I don't have access to watch ranji trophy or domestic cricket.
Ok thanks. Does anyone else have any real updates? I mean, I don't want to know stuff that I can look up myself, like going on CricInfo and seeing the last matches played etc etc. Stuff like, is Kulkarni fully recovered from his back injury (I think he had some sort of back problem or was it Tyagi) and did he have to modify his action? If so does he still have that outswinger? I don't have access to watch ranji trophy or domestic cricket.
Kulkarni clocks in the mid 120s- much like Balaji. Good for 1st class but not enough for internationals.
Kulkarni clocks in the mid 120s- much like Balaji. Good for 1st class but not enough for internationals.
There is nothing to say that he could not speed up for Test level though, like Ryan Sidebottom did. He sped up from 125kph to 135kph when he jumped from Notts to England.
Yes It was TYagi not KUlkarni
Thanks. I think both guys are still very young and still new to Domestic Cricket. I don't think they should be used in the international circuit (unless it's for A/B team plays). I'm interested in Kulkarni because he's shown he can be consistent in his line but still generate movement off the pitch.
Thanks. I think both guys are still very young and still new to Domestic Cricket. I don't think they should be used in the international circuit (unless it's for A/B team plays). I'm interested in Kulkarni because he's shown he can be consistent in his line but still generate movement off the pitch.
And Tyagi bowls in the 135-140s range, has a good inswinger. Was the best bowler in the challenger series. But needs to work on his fielding and death bowling.
What about Umesh Yadav? Hard to get a lot of info on him as he's playing for some no name team. Has anyone seen him bowl? what kind of bowler is he?
According to cricinfo, last year in a Duleep Trophy match in which he picked up the wickets of Dravid and Laxman, his speeds were recorded over 140 ks.
According to cricinfo' date=' last year in a Duleep Trophy match in which he picked up the wickets of Dravid and Laxman, his speeds were recorded over 140 ks.[/quote'] Thanks. I know he got a 6-for recently in the Ranji plate but there was very little info available on how he actually bowled or what type (hit the deck, seam/swing etc) of bowler he is.