India's best chance to qualify

The Outsider

Well, it's a given Pakistan will somehow have to beat Australia but because we are playing at the Wanderers tomorrow against WI if we win the toss we'll have a good chance to qualify. Even assuming Pakistan beats Australia by the smallest margin, Australia's NRR will be +0.5 If we win the toss we must bowl and on this pitch it's a good chance we can wrap up WI cheaply. 1. If WI score 200, India will have to get the target in 31 overs 2. If WI score 150, India will have to get the target in 29 overs These are very realistic targets. If we bat first we will have to win the match by 104 runs which is a tough ask, but for every run the Pakistanis beat Australia by this difference will come down. Yes, a bit of luck with the toss is required, but it's not doom and gloom yet.

There is no way Australia will lose to Pakistan I have ICF $2 mn on Aus... that's all I have and I am 10000% confident about it. Sorry folks, not going to happen. P.S: Can some one loan me $10 mill , I will put it all on Aus... I'll repay the loan back Is the loan shark still alive?

There is no way Australia will lose to Pakistan I have ICF $2 mn on Aus... that's all I have and I am 10000% confident about it. Sorry folks, not going to happen. P.S: Can some one loan me $10 mill , I will put it all on Aus... I'll repay the loan back Is the loan shark still alive?
I'll give you your 2 mils if Australia loses and if we go through.. stop being cynical.. Lets see India thrugh to the semis...

i'll hand it to you indians you really think the world revolves around you! dont pak get to avoid the livelier wicket if they win? Dont spend soo much time worrying about the greens that the windies kick your asses. Theyre not exactly gonna sit back and let u win

i tell you what feeds me...its hatred racism and bigotry. If i see it on your foriums and i do ....i respond. Sadly it seems that the mods feel the need to remove the 'reaction' but not the 'cause'
i'll hand it to you indians you really think the world revolves around you! dont pak get to avoid the livelier wicket if they win? Dont spend soo much time worrying about the greens that the windies kick your asses. Theyre not exactly gonna sit back and let u win
Now wtf, provoked this on an INdian forum, eh ? INdians would be banned the moment they post this on p.uk.e passion. You know what - save your @$$es and try and beat Aussies - else Bond and Company await your slaughter at Wanderers. You found the Irish too hot on a lively wicket - We are talkign here about Bond - Shane Bond. Also the greatest player of phassssssssssssssssst bowling Inzi is not playing. :hysterical:

Lets not count the chickens before they hatch, shall we? I am almost certain Pakistanis will field a weaker team and Australia is well... Australia. Younis will most probably miss the match (given that he is carrying an injury), so will Mohammed Aamir. I am guessing Misbah and Asif will come in their places. And all this talk about Pakistanis wanting to continue their winning momentum is just plain-talk. These teams are so equally matched that they jolly well know that victory/defeat depends largely on what happens that and not what happened before. We're going out poyzz...:((