Big Boss season 3 (hosted by Big B)

ViruRulez

That is the reason they keep the midnight direct telecast so that inmates can flash :wink: that is the bed time and they want to capture the bed time Raju Srivastav starts with his awesome comedy right now B->
Raju is a spontaneous comedian. And he brings some good variety.

Raju is a spontaneous comedian. And he brings some good variety.
agree.. I rate him the best comedian in India right now and I rate him higher than even Johnny Lever :isalute: But I dont know if it was actually public voting.. why would anyone vote for the gay Rohit Verma or for Rakhi Sawant's mother.. I think they are just naming public voting Meanwile it sems another girl from the public would make entry into Bigg Boss.. this is a good and new concept when a girl from public would become an inmate

Guest Gunner
agree.. I rate him the best comedian in India right now and I rate him higher than even Johnny Lever :isalute: But I dont know if it was actually public voting.. why would anyone vote for the gay Rohit Verma or for Rakhi Sawant's mother.. I think they are just naming public voting Meanwile it sems another girl from the public would make entry into Bigg Boss.. this is a good and new concept when a girl from public would become an inmate
:nono::nono::nono::nono: Only north not south.

always found it boring.i dont know wats so interesting in watching low class celebs without make-ups locked up in house ,doing daily household work,occasionally fighting among themselves n abusing each other:dontknow: dunno why AB got into this