The £100,000 game!

CricketGirl

I dunno much about cars.I just like Nissans from the back they look pretty solid from there But I wouldnt drive a slick, fancy car if given a choice though. *ludhi giggles to himself*
the idea is u imagine you have 100k! so dream away hun!! u can get about 10 of them nissans!

I would much rather buy this. Fits within the budget and WAY cooler than anything you suckers can come up with :hehe:

He estimates that his single-seater, weighing just 320 pounds empty, would cruise at 220 mph, get 55 mpg, and cost just $150,000.
Faster, better mileage and ****ing awesome. Bonus point ? It can fly :hehe: :cool:

Is that the R8...? Looks awesome I dont know much about cars either. Id rule then out too like MM and go on holiday(s). See the world etc with my 100k. :--D
ok lets make it a little more interesting then shall we imagine the moeny you were spending is the ICF money that you have then what car(s) would you buy??? i could almost get a bugatti

Ultimate dreamcars: The Ferrari Enzo & the Ferrari F40. The F40 is just, I don't know, like my holy grail of cars. Coming back down to earth: The Audi R8. Another one that's to die for is the Chevrolet Camaro V6 (yes, the one from Transformers). I believe it will be available here in 2010. Not sure if it will look exactly like the concept one used in the movie. Other choices include a Hummer H3 (in yellow) and a Mini Cooper S auto(white with black racing stripes).

Guest Gunner
Ultimate dreamcars: The Ferrari Enzo & the Ferrari F40. The F40 is just, I don't know, like my holy grail of cars. Coming back down to earth: The Audi R8. Another one that's to die for is the Chevrolet Camaro V6 (yes, the one from Transformers). I believe it will be available here in 2010. Not sure if it will look exactly like the concept one used in the movie. Other choices include a Hummer H3 (in yellow) and a Mini Cooper S auto(white with black racing stripes).
We can buy any of those except the Hummer. :winky: And big kiss for the Enzo.

lol girl u speak my language! :friends: