Happy Karwa Chauth

Lord

I was ROTFLing after reading this.

PS: I hate SRGay for fasting on karvachauth in his bloody movies ... now a lot guys do it and people like me who dont fast are not considered Good/romantic
Gay and fasting on Karva Chauth AHMEDABAD: Lugging four shopping bags, Tanmay, 26, is glowing. Wednesday is his big day when he fasts for his partner's well being! Many gays in Ahmedabad are quietly readying themselves for a penance usually done by a wife for her husband - Karva Chauth. Just that the prayers here will deviate a bit to ask God to make them a woman in the next life! While most are going to make it a no-food affair, some have decided to follow the traditional `nirjal' (without water) fast to pray for the long lives of their boyfriends. From applying home-made face packs to buying new clothes, they are going about it just like women. Says Dipak, a 29-year-old engineer, "I am going to fast for my boyfriend's long life. Although I will not be applying henna on my hands, I will eat only after I see his face against the moon.'' With many of them hiding their true identities from the family, they are unable to follow the tradition completely. Jatin, who wants to do all the rituals, rues the fact that unlike women, who get a `sargi', a platter of eatables and a few gifts from a mother-in-law, he will not get one. "Last year, I woke up before sunrise and ate what I had prepared the previous night. Although I keep a rigid fast, I wish I had a `sargi'.'' Jatin got an expensive branded watch last year as a Karva Chauth gift and Hitesh, who is fasting for the first time, is looking forward to the promised gold bracelet. The fast, they say, is an expression of their love but they confess that it requires a lot of patience. "Unlike women, we don't get to rest on that day. So, we end up working without food or water which is very tiring. I hope the moon rises early,'' says Dipak. For Hitesh, it will be a dream fulfilled. "I have always wanted to do this fast and look at him through the strainer. I have seen it in many movies and am looking forward to do it. I hope that in next life, I am born a girl.'' (Some names have been changed) :puke:

Guest Hiten.
abey yeh Kaali daal kia hai .. never heard it' date=' Daal tho peeli hoti hai :(([/quote'] Saale art of lying. Daal jab jal gayi tab alok bhai ne nai recipe bana di "kaali daal" ki :hehe: Jai ho! Aloknath ki :hail: