Cristina Fernandez

coffee_rules

The best looking politicians, like it or not, have come from Gandhi family. Nehru, Indira, Rajeev and Priyanka have all been tremendous lookers. After that the next line starts from PV Narsimha Rao to Sitaram Kesari and Devegowda unfortunately.

The best looking politicians' date=' like it or not, have come from Gandhi family. Nehru, Indira, Rajeev and Priyanka have all been tremendous lookers. After that the next line starts from PV Narsimha Rao to Sitaram Kesari and Devegowda unfortunately.[/quote'] What about a lot of film-stars turned politicians? You still lurking? Mr. Lurker.

What about a lot of film-stars turned politicians? You still lurking? Mr. Lurker.
Still lurking around Coffee miyaan. Yes lot of film stars turned politicians were attractive but they never had that stately look that Gandhis had. The Argentinian President also has that classy look about her. Not sure how good she is work-wise of course.

The best looking politicians' date=' like it or not, have come from Gandhi family. Nehru, Indira, Rajeev and Priyanka have all been tremendous lookers. After that the next line starts from PV Narsimha Rao to Sitaram Kesari and Devegowda unfortunately.[/quote'] Nehru was a looker ? I don't think so sir.

One is the president of 1.1 billion civilians and one is the president of 41 million civilians! I wish looks was all that mattered for a president!
you know the post was in jest, right? And btw, she is not a president of 1.1 billion civilians, but to a 1000 odd politicians elected to office.

One is the president of 1.1 billion civilians and one is the president of 41 million civilians! I wish looks was all that mattered for a president!
I don't our current president has got anything ...looks or credibility. In fact, she might the president with the most disgraceful history.:hysterical: Sushmita Sen would do a better job.:icflove:

Our president is a Bouquet Delivery Person, all she does she passes Bouquets and bows down Add to that many of our politicians, fkin bhungee bearded with churidaar kurta Shave, wear some decent suit - have a personality I remember a pic where our ex-foreign minister ( what was the name of that guy who got ousted due to some food for something deal ) - unpressed safari suit with shoes and no socks

Our president is a Bouquet Delivery Person, all she does she passes Bouquets and bows down Add to that many of our politicians, fkin bhungee bearded with churidaar kurta Shave, wear some decent suit - have a personality I remember a pic where our ex-foreign minister ( what was the name of that guy who got ousted due to some food for something deal ) - unpressed safari suit with shoes and no socks
You mean "Kunwar" Natwar Lal Singh?

The best looking politicians' date=' like it or not, have come from Gandhi family. Nehru, [b']Indira, Rajeev and Priyanka have all been tremendous lookers. After that the next line starts from PV Narsimha Rao to Sitaram Kesari and Devegowda unfortunately.
Aap ka keh rahen hai Lurker miyaan?

The best looking politicians' date=' like it or not, have come from Gandhi family. Nehru, Indira, Rajeev and Priyanka have all been tremendous lookers. After that the next line starts from PV Narsimha Rao to Sitaram Kesari and Devegowda unfortunately.[/quote'] Agree with Rajiv and Priyanka - thanks to Kashmiri, Parsi and Italian genes. Dont agree with Nehru and Indira being lookers.

Indira Gandhi was quite pretty. Most of us have seen her pictures of later years which obviously are not going to make her look great. Plus with her cold steel like persona portrayed there is an element of warmth missing. gandhi1962.jpg Any account of Nehru in his youth portrays him as a handsome smart gentleman. Again dont make your judgement based on pictures of him when he was in 50s, any worthwhile read would give an impression that the man was definitely a looker.