India v Australia ODIs in India, 2009

Feed

I am sure what Mitch meant was Aussies will try to sledge the Indians in Chinese (hence chin-music). Remember, ICC is trying to break the communication barrier, whereas Aussies are just trying to make it a even bigger barrier :hehe: /end of poor joke :((

I am sure what Mitch meant was Aussies will try to sledge the Indians in Chinese (hence chin-music). Remember, ICC is trying to break the communication barrier, whereas Aussies are just trying to make it a even bigger barrier :hehe: /end of poor joke :((
:nono:

"You want chin music, there'll be a lot of chin music," Johnson said when asked why the Australian team have not talked about targeting the Indian batsmen, who have recently been under fire for their failure to cope with rising deliveries, with the short-pitched deliveries.

Talk about the chin music and bowl lots of slow cutters. This looks to be the plan by the aussies. They may regret not picking the metrnomic Stuey Clark. Our batsmen like the ball coming onto the bat not the 75-77 mph cutters which Clarke bowls. Viru, SRT, GG, Yuvi, Raina, Kohli, MSD ..lets start counting the 4s now :)

I think someone should remind the Aussies that this is not the 90s and neither are we a team of Manjrekars and Arun Lals. They have the barefaced cheek to come our country, knowing that we are THE most resurgent ODI team in the world in the last 15 months, knowing that we whooped their arses for a historic test series win the last time they were here and then talk all trash about us.
How did he talk trash about India ? It is you making it up in your head to try paint a bad picture.
Tufnell famous words come to my mind "You don't see Beckham bowling a few googlies before a foot ball match" with reference to cricketers practicing football before a series.
Did he say that or was it Boycott. Either way i agree, these guys are playing way too much football. Aakash Chopra said it was something to take their minds off cricket for a short while and give the usual muscles a rest. I don't mind a few minutes now and then, but its a bit over the top

Serioulsy this chin music thing. Its so boring when the aussies try and use this pre match threat against India, every time we play them this happens. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOring aussies. Think of new pre series jibes, not the tired cliche of "chin music". I actually preferd it when Ponting tried a new one to get under our skins when he scored ton in last series against India and claimed it was down to Ian Chappell. Of course it backfired as we won test series

How did he talk trash about India ? It is you making it up in your head to try paint a bad picture.
I am not making up anything. The Aussies have this general notion that our players handle quick, short-pitched bowling badly and all they need to do to beat us to bowl some quick ones at the jaw and we’ll just roll over. That may have been the case in the 90s, when we had some unbelievably weak-minded batsmen representing India, but its not the case anymore.