Dravid should announce retirement from ODI's

Its time for Dravid to officially announce his retirement from odis and move on. I love you Rahul but its over now in odis! No way should he picked again, especially as next WC is in India were power hitting is the way forward! Please Rahul announce its over in odi's. Time to clear the mind and focus on Tests Sir Rahul Dravid!

Selectors should have also announced if Dravid figures in their plans for 2011 world cup or not. If Sachin is rested at sometime during the series, will Dravid be called back or has the door been closed on him forever? I hope Cheeka informed Dravid of this decision before hand and the legend didnt get the news from the media.

see when India goto Au or SA or England, only then dravid has a chance On Patta Indian wickets hes not needed and a liability, any ipl player can score centuries here
:haha: Liability! He would have creamed attacks on those patta's, but I think its time to move on now, since now age is catching upto him and yes, he is a liability on the field and running between the wickets. The decision of retirement is totally upto him, you never know the next time BCCI might come begging again for his services in alien conditions, where our IPL Superstars struggle.

the legend is surely betrayed time and again ... but i think its dravid mistake too.. he has to call it quits .. he has nothing to prove to ppl.. he is one of greatest batsmen to have played for india .. dont give dumb selectors an oppurtunity to do this everytime.. he is truely a legend and we are fortunate to have him in team.. only when u lose something u will realise the importance of it ... salute the legend DRAVID :hatsoff:

the legend is surely betrayed time and again ... but i think its dravid mistake too.. he has to call it quits .. he has nothing to prove to ppl.. he is one of greatest batsmen to have played for india .. dont give dumb selectors an oppurtunity to do this everytime.. he is truely a legend and we are fortunate to have him in team.. only when u lose something u will realise the importance of it ... salute the legend DRAVID :hatsoff:
well said:thumbs_up:
well looks like he wants to be available if the team wants him. it would be good if the selectors make a proper announcement every time he is picked or dropped if that is the case. if not, he should call it quits.

They could have made Australias series as a farewell series for him. Nah but instead they chose to disrespect the legend. I don't feel that bad even though I'm a big fan of Dravid because Ganguly was made to go through a similar treatment and he was the Captain..so Dravid's not alone there.