Indian team for first ODI @ Vadodara

Cricketics

What form. He has done jack recently! On stats he should be axed. But I want him in the team and so do you. What you doing zubs? Using your cricket eye?:omg:
Stats say he has averaged somewhere in the mid 40's with a SR of 100! If thats what you mean by doing jack, then I'd love our players to do jack (no homo) in coming years.
Last game which was played at the Reliance Stadium of Vadodara was played between the same two teams in 2007. Australia won that game by 9 wickets. http://www.cricinfo.com/india/engine/match/297797.html Here is my team for the first odi from the squad chose today Tendulkar Sehwag Gambhir Raina Yuvraj Dhoni Harbhajan Mishra Praveen Nehra Tyagi 12th Man = Virat Kohli I am going in with 6 bat + 2 spinners + 3 seamers
Same for me too. Just one change needed. I would go for Jadeja instead of Mishra. It will strengthen the batting and Jadeja can bowl decent overs. He is almost as good as normal spinners and so it would not make much difference. Anyways we have got a lot of part-timer options in Yuvi, Veeru, Raina etc.

KT says guys like Jadeja, I Pathan, PK came into the team cos of their 20-20 performances. So much for an cricketing eye. Jadeja , after decades, was the first guy to figure in top 10 run getters list as well as being in top 5 wicket takers for domestic season last year. Pathan came into the team after he took 8-9 wickets on an A tour to Pakistan ( or was the u-19 tour?) PK came into the team cos he bowled brilliantly in the finals of 2007 Ranji trophy ( took 8 wickets in an innings and was bowling amazing in dippers)

Tendulkar Sehwag Gambhir Raina Yuvraj Dhoni Harbhajan/Kohli Mishra Praveen Nehra Tyagi Pretty much what tics chose. I would play Kohli over Bhaji as we can make up Bhajis overs with some of the part timers and Kohli can be an extra batsman. The only reason why I may pick Bhaji is because he probably will frustrate the Aussies.

Yuvraj is certain to miss tomorrow's match. Who will make it to the team. Kohli or Jadeja ?? I would opt for Kohli since he's a better batsman than Jadeja.
Maybe both of them would need to play without Yuvi .. both UV and YKP spots would be up for grabs.. Kohli can grab one and Jadeja the other... after the return of UV I would opt for Jadeja in case Kohli and Jadeja both dont perform well in the first one or two matches.. Jadeja gives an option of a quality spinner but the same does not apply for Kohli