H a p p y D e e p a v a l i

Shane

It is appalling how even during a festive time such as this, Indians fight among each other about the spelling/pronunciation of the name. It is truly tragic that they can't set aside differences at least during the festival season and learn to appreciate the uniqueness of each other and the harmony of them together. Shame on you, people! :rose:

It is appalling how even during a festive time such as this, Indians fight among each other about the spelling/pronunciation of the name. It is truly tragic that they can't set aside differences at least during the festival season and learn to appreciate the uniqueness of each other and the harmony of them together. Shame on you, people! :rose:
STFU fake gulti. :finger: :icflove:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Flamy, like a balm on a wound (or some shyte on those lines), your message of love gives me courage to live my life in the best way I can. :rose: /f.a.g mode off

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Flamy, like a balm on a wound (or some shyte on those lines), your message of love gives me courage to live my life in the best way I can. :rose: /f.a.g mode off
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Is this the first post in ages that you have written something more than 2 words or smiley???

Naraka Chaturdasi is sanskrit, northie morons. :finger: HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL (even northies)!!! Sree: Stop being a phag and handing out roses. PK and BB: :finger: Flamy aka fake gult: phuck you too pal.:icflove: Nikred aka fake southie aka quota player: :rose: PS: Nikred I changed my mind, **** you too ******. :finger: