J&K Cricketer held [and Released] due to [suspected] bomb residue in bag

Rajiv

Victoria and Cobras refuse to come out of the hotel. Think this incident is going to have a major impact on CL and the upcoming Aus ODI series. And kudos to our national media for creating a lot of panic about a routine search by the police.
Actually, shouldn't the spectators be more worried
Victoria and Cobras refuse to come out of the hotel. Think this incident is going to have a major impact on CL and the upcoming Aus ODI series. And kudos to our national media for creating a lot of panic about a routine search by the police.
It certainly was more than just a routine search.
Traces have been found in the bad which might have been used to transport explosives. Which means that the explosives still remain hidden somewhere.
It could have been used before and maybe not by him. That player might not even be aware of what the bag was used for or might have known but underestimated that the security can detect a explosive residue.
It could have been used before and maybe not by him. That player might not even be aware of what the bag was used for or might have known but underestimated that the security can detect a explosive residue.
It might also have been used to transport Diwali firecrackers leaving gunpowder traces behind.

"5.02pm Here's a statement by the Additional Commissioner of Police, Law and Order and Security, Bangalore City: "Following a regulation security sweep of M.Chinnaswamy Stadium this morning, police were called to investigate a suspicious bag. "A young man was taken for questioning by police but he has subsequently been released without charge. Police and security experts have checked the stadium twice, as well as the suspicious bag, but nothing of concern has been found. As a result, the stadium has been given the all-clear for tonight's matches to proceed." 5.00pm Play will start at 5.40, and it will be a 17 overs-a-side game, the Powerplays will be five overs." - Cricinfo

just woke up and when I switched the TV to watch the match saw the old telecasts... thought it might be rain going on and so went to cricinfo.. but I saw this bizarre news right now.. WTF... if found guilty the asses of the cricketers should be burnt off in public.. hope that it is some diwali cracker and not an actual bomb :pray:

"5.02pm Here's a statement by the Additional Commissioner of Police, Law and Order and Security, Bangalore City: "Following a regulation security sweep of M.Chinnaswamy Stadium this morning, police were called to investigate a suspicious bag. "A young man was taken for questioning by police but he has subsequently been released without charge. Police and security experts have checked the stadium twice, as well as the suspicious bag, but nothing of concern has been found. As a result, the stadium has been given the all-clear for tonight's matches to proceed." 5.00pm Play will start at 5.40, and it will be a 17 overs-a-side game, the Powerplays will be five overs." - Cricinfo
that would mean the game goes on till 8.15 meaning the RCB v DD game will also be delayed
Only a matter of time before India witnesses its own "Lahore" I pray that I am wrong
See? This is what happens when your head is stuck up your own ass so deep and you're drugged up that you start speaking bullshit. I'd say try to not have your head stuck far far up your ass. Maybe it will help?