J&K Cricketer held [and Released] due to [suspected] bomb residue in bag

Rajiv

WTF are J&K officials playing victim card for ? Shouldn't they be asking questions to their "boys" on how did the bag have bomb traces ? Which innocent cricketer would carry a luggage that has bomb traces ? I am very glad that the situation was handled very prudently by the security officials. It does not matter if the match had to be cancelled or if they had to hold the guy for 24 hours due to interrogation, security is prime concern and without solving it you cannot move further.

Diwali crackers lying around here and there has turned into bomb traces and surprise surprise who gets caught.
Dude to start off stop giving this religious angle. Second, I am glad our security forces took every possible measure to ensure that TWO games are played under perfectly fine atmosphere without worrying about any bomb related threat. No threat is serious/or less serious and has to be dealt with prudently. I would have said the same thing if some Laxman Siva Rama Krishna who would have been stopped by the security to do a check up. If you know you are innocent, why argue and let the officials do their ***ing job. There is no need to play the religion card. I am glad our security forces did not stay away from their duty and ensured the players are under safe hands.
yes atleast we dnt leave 15 players and match officials as sitting ducks........ how in the blue hell pakistani authorities let it happen?how?
The families of the 6 dead police officers will say otherwise. The security was weak and it was exploited by the terrorists, no need to get jingoistic about it. It took only 10 gunmen to hold Mumbai hostage for 3 days - and had the attacks taken 24 hours earlier i believe cricket players from an IPL team would certainly have been caught in them as well.
The families of the 6 dead police officers will say otherwise. The security was weak and it was exploited by the terrorists, no need to get jingoistic about it. It took only 10 gunmen to hold Mumbai hostage for 3 days - and had the attacks taken 24 hours earlier i believe cricket players from an IPL team would certainly have been caught in them as well.
only six man to guard a visiting team........whom a presidential level security was promised???and the attackers escaped...... no IPL team was there just the IPL security team..........if IPL team was there the place will be a fortress........... it is one thing t attack a city take hostages in a big building and keep changing location and evade it is another to attack a foreign team that is supposed to be guarded by a very tight security cordon PS:do you have any idea when a foreign team visits an indian city how many security personnels are deployed??? In kolkata for the indo pak test in 2007 abut 7000 security ppl were there,the whole floor of the hotel was booked.....and the route was sanitised every 2 km by a truck load of security ppl.... what happened today was unfortunate but the rite thing was done.......security 1st...we dont wana repeat a pakistan
Dude to start off stop giving this religious angle. Second, I am glad our security forces took every possible measure to ensure that TWO games are played under perfectly fine atmosphere without worrying about any bomb related threat. No threat is serious/or less serious and has to be dealt with prudently. I would have said the same thing if some Laxman Siva Rama Krishna who would have been stopped by the security to do a check up. If you know you are innocent, why argue and let the officials do their ***ing job. There is no need to play the religion card. I am glad our security forces did not stay away from their duty and ensured the players are under safe hands.
dont bother .. pakis are beyond logic ; how else can you explain afridi captain of a cricket team