[Insert = Indian Masala] We will hand India a whitewash: Brett Lee [/Insert]

Andy

Good work BB....U got yourself some cheerleaders. anyways its not like India won some qualification to gain the rights to play the series against the recent CT winner.....which would than give u the bragging rights Anyways little less on the drama is all that i asked for but I guess bollywood is all u get to see with Team India and its supporters.... :winky:
Cheerleader in BD would go broke as they would not have anything BUT to celebrate BD's wickets.
Not if they are playing against Indian super PHAST bowling.....:--D
Learn to tackle our trundlers first then we might think about offering you our pace bowlers :winky:
Not if they are playing against Indian super PHAST bowling.....:--D
What exactly are you looking for? A lot of humiliation? Why are you starting something you can not handle? It's a perfectly normal thread and you come and start a disturbance as if you represent a great cricketing heritage that will make everyone here ashamed. A few victories against a c grade side and you are trying to bully people around? You really have some guts.
What exactly are you looking for? A lot of humiliation? Why are you starting something you can not handle? It's a perfectly normal thread and you come and start a disturbance as if you represent a great cricketing heritage that will make everyone here ashamed. A few victories against a c grade side and you are trying to bully people around? You really have some guts.
hey chill dude....only fun intended.... Enjoy the thread...:dance:
Learn to tackle our trundlers first then we might think about offering you our pace bowlers :winky:
U'll be offering your PACE bowlers!!!! nice one dude... We might as well give your pace bowlers some wickets, I mean afterall it also embarrass us to see our neighbours cry (K.Dev and S.Santh)...:eyedance:
aye, there is a difference between- we will hand india a whitewash and, we want to achieve a 7-0 win
That's just the reporter lending a hand to Lee.
Yep, this is what he said in that video..(accent was a bit difficult to understand :dontknow:) "We dont want to come over here saying that we are going to be favorites and that it's going to be a 7-nill white wash. That's obviously what we wannt to achieve, if.. if, we play decent cricket" - Brett Lee
U'll be offering your PACE bowlers!!!! nice one dude... We might as well give your pace bowlers some wickets, I mean afterall it also embarrass us to see our neighbours cry (K.Dev and S.Santh)...:eyedance:
Dev led WC winning team and Sree destroyed SA in their own backyard. The day your smiling rasogullas do that, please inform me and I will eat my shorts :giggle:
This is bullyshyt article. Brett Lee never said this. I saw his press conference and he said "When I went to England before champions trophy, I said our goal would be to do a whitewash, now here we are in India, there is another 7 match series. So our goal would be to win everything. "
Yaar how can news channels be without masala.. anyways Times Now is one of the biggest masala channels nowadays just like their newspaper TOI .. they have nowadays adopted the stance that "jo bikta hai wo sahi hai"