Favourite and Famous Quotes

Riley's Girl

Guest DeveGowda
Zulu to his teammates after the 1999 semifinal debacle
Thanks for correction... But for him and his team mates thats like some one Died only..even i felt sad as a neutral..(But one of the greatest match i ever watched)

Rey Mysterio, I want you to remember one thing: you’re a boy in a man’s world, and I’m a man that loves to play with boys! No, no, no! Wait a minute! Shut up! What I meant to say is: you’re a boy and I’m a man, and tonight I’m gonna love to manhandle you! No! Hold on a second! Shut up! Rey Mysterio, you remember this, pal, you’re a boy and I’m a man, and when you and I get together here tonight, I’m gonna get on top of you and … no, no! Damnit! Mysterio, just get your ass down here! - Kurt Angle, wrestler :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Darling... you know how God invented liquor so the Irish wouldn't rule the world. Well, I think he may have invented being stubborn so we can be the best at something. We have an expression in prize fighting: "Everyone has a plan until they've been hit." Well my friend, you've just been hit. The getting up is up to you. and a few more from The Ghost & the Darkness