Favourite and Famous Quotes

Riley's Girl

Sex is like Maths, Add the Bed, Subtract the Clothes, Divide the Legs and Multiply! --- Sex is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. A guy sticks his location in a girl's destination, to increase the population for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration ?

"If the earth is really round like you claim why are people and objects south of the equator falling off into the space" - Zakir Naik challenging the notion that the earth is spherical at the international conference of geologists, atlanta 1992 "If light really travels as fast as you claim, why does it take my TV 5 mins to show the picture when i turn it on. i should see it immediately" - Zakir Naik questioning the established speed of light at a las vegas conference. 1998.

"If the earth is really round like you claim why are people and objects south of the equator falling off into the space" - Zakir Naik challenging the notion that the earth is spherical at the international conference of geologists, atlanta 1992 "If light really travels as fast as you claim, why does it take my TV 5 mins to show the picture when i turn it on. i should see it immediately" - Zakir Naik questioning the established speed of light at a las vegas conference. 1998.
5 ****ing minutes ? :hysterical::hysterical:

you gotta be kidding me :phehehe: are u talking about Dr Zakir Naik ? he seems like an educated guy. I'd be shocked if he actually said these things