Favourite and Famous Quotes

Riley's Girl

Unresolved problems are like girlfriends. They take much of your time and mind and still leave you with a deep sense of dissatisfaction. Half of life's problems are caused by what we do not do or are afraid to do. You would not believe how often people who jump into situations without thinking twice, manage to get away with it. We spend our whole life in summing up things, adding things to form conclusions,collecting things in heaps not realising that every little thing has its own place under the Sun and was created uniquely. The things that might give us true happiness are also the things we do not need to survive and do not envy in others. Thats the reason people do not wake up early to watch a sunrise or, stop on the way to smell a rose but, they would spend hours shopping for clothes or hankering after movie stars. Sameness and familiarity may get boring after some time but, it is also what we miss the most when its not there. If I had the same kind of happiness throughout the day as I have at the beginning and the end, I would always have a wonderful day. Embrassing moments will never be as memorable or as funny in the minds of others as you may consider. Friendship like individuals has to grow. It grows and develops with each friend and metamorphises into something different. It can evolve into love, hate, relationship and a host of other possibilities. This is but natural and the change should not be resisted for fear of losing a good friendship. If we forcefully prevent friendship from growing, what we will have on our hands would be a retarted child who wouldn't be of any use to anyone, let alone to his parents, and who would definetely not survive for very long. Love,like music, need not be loud to be melodious. It can have its own rhytm and pace.

Wishes need not be fulfiled to fulfil their purposes. The act of wishing is itself a learning process. The more we mature, the more do our wishes. Imagination is an integral part of our mental process. Without imagination life would be like bread without butter; still worth eating but only if you are ravenously hungry. What do you do when the only reason you continue to live for is not even aware that you exist? Its all the uncertainities in life and the changes that make it exciting to live. If I knew exactly what I would be doing at a certain time on a certain day or, what exactly my future would be, life would no longer be worth living for me. One of the reasons why people are preoccupied with their looks is that it gives them an escape from the more harrowing aspects of life How much magic there is in rain! If you can't feel it, you are artistically blind and I pity you. The end is not always bad, the end is not always good, but it sure as hell is a new beginning. To live like a king you dont need a palace. Just the heart of a king would do.