India - Australia ODI series, 2009 : Predictions

SachDan

It's going to be one closely fought series. Australia have a slightly inexperienced squad still that won't stop them from giving India a hard fight :winky: India on the other hand must be jubilant with the return of Sehwag and Yuvraj. May miss Zak big time though! In 2007/08 Australia won the 7 match series 4-2...It's time for revenge and I'm sure Dhoni and his boys are preparing well for THAT! Knowing this Indian team I will stick my neck out and say we'll win 5-2 :two_thumbs_up:

Meaning pitches will deteriorate drastically? I can assume that for Delhi pitch - but what about the others? Mohali is usually flat and bouncy.
How was the today's Delhi pitch. They wanted to create Delhi's track as the most fastest wicket in the country but they forgot that champions league games were also to take place here so they just came up with this turf. Now for the semi finals, i heard the fixed the wicket a bit. I saw NSW scoring pretty well on it. Were nsw too good on the wicket, or wicket came out to be fine in the end???
How was the today's Delhi pitch. They wanted to create Delhi's track as the most fastest wicket in the country but they forgot that champions league games were also to take place here so they just came up with this turf. Now for the semi finals, i heard the fixed the wicket a bit. I saw NSW scoring pretty well on it. Were nsw too good on the wicket, or wicket came out to be fine in the end???
Didnt see today's game but at the end of the previous game, I saw them watering the pitch at the end of the match And India to win 5-2 or 6-1 *two thumbs up*