The new star in Indian television?

DomainK

It's Kamal Khan. Though he was unanimously evicted from Big Boss after some disgusting arrogant behavior that involved verbal and physical abuse, the guy has demonstrated his amazing talent in provoking controversies out of nothing. He is almost the male equivalent of Rakhi Sawant (thogh I think Kamal is a genuinely bad person, much worse than Rakhi). He can intimidate contestants and audience alike by his dehati and arrogant attitude. This is a quality that will not go unnoticed by other channels and producers. This guy is definitely a future super star for Indian reality shows. I hope they pitch Rakhi and Kamal against each other in one.:D

Oh lord. Indian television is filled with bazillion reality shows on bazillion number of channels. TBH, Indian audience have NO taste in choosing shows and movies.

this guy is the crap actor. he shows attitude more than brad pitt. even his face is damn awful..cant understand how he gets films. even a ram leela level actor will act better than him.
He does not get movies. He produces his own movies. He is a very rich man. A perfect example of how money can not make you civilized.

He does not get movies. He produces his own movies. He is a very rich man. A perfect example of how money can not make you civilized.
I watched the movie Deshdrohi and I was amazed at how pathetic a person can act .. and I was even more surprised to see Gauri Karnik (of Lagaan and Munna Bhai MBBS fame) being the female lead and acting pathetic :puke: