Are you going to take the H1N1 Vaccine

Rajiv

Why would anyone NOT want to take it? Which do you think is worse off? Spending a couple of minutes taking a flu-shot (or) Catch a potentially deadly virus? To me at least' date= the answer is an absolute no-brainer. And as with anything on a large-scale, there will always be tales of conspiracy theories and doomsday predictions doing its rounds on the net. It would be foolhardy to give any more credence than what they deserve, which is VERY little.
Potential for getting sick after the shot, like flu shot is to give u slight fever - not sure how this one reacts

- see thats what it is' date=' not sure how it will react. I know these things are tested an all but I have high BP and Hypo Thyroid so little worried[/quote'] I would say, skip it yaar! Saala jab hoga flu then doctors will treat it - it's not a life threatening infection in any case under normal circumstances. I see your concern about hastily prepared and limited tested vaccines.

are u taking it?
Me, no! Haven't visited a doctor during my 10 year stay in the US except my annual visit to the dentist and a few stitches in a squash game accident. Actually, above is a lie and those are voluntary visits. After marriage, I get dragged to an annual physical check up as well on the condition that I get a bottle of Glenmorangie when the reports come in normal.

For every ml of blood they take I make sure I get a liter of alcohol.:giggle:
Kuch dino mein aapse aapki daaru ki bottle hi poochenge instead of your arm for 'blood' check up :giggle: Sharabi kahi ke :nono: :whack:

Me, no! Haven't visited a doctor during my 10 year stay in the US except my annual visit to the dentist and a few stitches in a squash game accident. Actually, above is a lie and those are voluntary visits. After marriage, I get dragged to an annual physical check up as well on the condition that I get a bottle of Glenmorangie when the reports come in normal.
:two_thumbs_up: I make dahi wade for my non drinker hubby......:--D