Birla life insurance ad featuring Sehwag

Cricketics

Cricket is my life, without cricket I may not know how to live. After the 300 at Multan my life changed completely, I became a superstar overnight because I became the first man to hit triple century. Then people started thinking that I'll start hitting a six off every ball - which is not possible. I even got dropped from the team after poor form. Its natural to feel bad after this. As long as your bat is doing the talking, you're safe and a superstar. When the bat will stop then........... Birla insurance would be there to help him that's what it means Morris according to me :phehehe:

Cricket is my life, without cricket I may not know how to live. After the 300 at Multan my life changed completely, I became a superstar overnight because I became the first man to hit triple century. Then people started thinking that I'll start hitting a six off every ball - which is not possible. I even got dropped from the team after poor form. Its natural to feel bad after this. As long as your bat is doing the talking, you're safe and a superstar. When the bat will stop then........... Birla insurance would be there to help him that's what it means Morris according to me :phehehe:
+1 I thought it was a great ad.

The funniest(unintentional) ad I have ever seen features Veeru, Gambhir and KKD. Watch this - 7tWyhNiJEz0 :hysterical: Tum ne to zindagi ki baazi maar li yaar :cantstop: :hysterical:@ Gambhir's 'voice' :D :hysterical: :D @ Gambhir's about turn at the end

The funniest(unintentional) ad I have ever seen features Veeru, Gambhir and KKD. Watch this - 7tWyhNiJEz0 :hysterical: Tum ne to zindagi ki baazi maar li yaar :cantstop: :hysterical:@ Gambhir's 'voice' :D :hysterical: :D @ Gambhir's about turn at the end
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Gauti's turn takes the cake :hysterical::hysterical:

He is equating batting form(or a place in national team) to being alive...
Thanks, I get it now. :--D P.S; Check out Viru's chisel jaw...Looks like he's really been working out burning all those fat off..

Computer theek kar diya... bina thoke pite :dontknow: Terrible dubbing for KKD and Gauti :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: