What do you think of my girlfriend/fiance?

Gambit

this thread should be renamed super shallow men's club
:haha: Look who's talking.. This specimen is probably THE most shallow of all around here, often comparing price-tags of shoes and underwear with people around him.. :hysterical:

Fiance's pics are still alright. Atleast in most cases he/she are of the same age bracket, generally presentable and if you dont find her/him appealing you can maybe have a laugh(on the inside that is) about the poor soul. On the other hand are the parents who keep thrusting their kids pictures in your face and expecting to hear what a cute kid they have. Anything less than that and you are a kid hater!

Fiance's pics are still alright. Atleast in most cases he/she are of the same age bracket, generally presentable and if you dont find her/him appealing you can maybe have a laugh(on the inside that is) about the poor soul. On the other hand are the parents who keep thrusting their kids pictures in your face and expecting to hear what a cute kid they have. Anything less than that and you are a kid hater!
Jerry: Is it me or was that the ugliest baby you have ever seen? Elaine: Uh, I couldn't look. It was like the Pekinese. Jerry: Boy, a little too much chlorine in that gene pool. (They sit) And, you know, the thing is, they're never gonna know, no one's ever gonna tell them. Elaine: Oh, you have to lie. Jerry: It's a must lie situation. Elaine: Yes, it's a must lie situation.

Going back to the OP, depends how close you are, back in ug days my friends routinely used to pwn me for my choice in girls, and I used to do the same too. But that is a line only few can cross built on years of friendship and trust.

A fairly good looking teacher in our school got married.Since she got married in Pune ...she got the wedding album to the weekly teachers meeting and passed it around with a big 'I am so much in love ' smile.One look at her groom left us speechless!He was atleast three times her size and looked older than her dad! It was such an uncomfortable meeting only made worse by one of the granny teacher asking"Paise wala ha?"

A fairly good looking teacher in our school got married.Since she got married in Pune ...she got the wedding album to the weekly teachers meeting and passed it around with a big 'I am so much in love ' smile.One look at her groom left us speechless!He was atleast three times her size and looked older than her dad! It was such an uncomfortable meeting only made worse by one of the granny teacher asking"Paise wala ha?"
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

hahahah.... sounds like Boney Kapoor- Sridevi story

reminds me of my friend who behaves like Aunty jee when it comes to matters like these. Even if someone doesnt ask for his opinion he would start with "Jodi achi hai .. Ladki thodi patli hai but koi nahi ladka bhi sukha hua hai ... bapu mast asami lagta hai ... Ladki ki height achi nahi hai.. ladki ki ma mast hai yada yada yada" He is so funny that he usually asks his colleagues their age , marital status etc during introduction . He once asked same questions to a 20 year old colleague , she answered and then she said "what do u want from me" :hehe: He once told my friend who was about to get married on the 13th oct ... "yaar tujhay yehi manhus din mila hai shaadi kurne ko ... " Bloody Northie :wall:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I think asking for friends' opinions on your gf/bf's looks is ridiculous. But sometimes' date=' people mad in love/lust tend to overlook severe personality defects in their object of affection. So if you are a close friend, I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to intervene at that point or at least politely point it out. Friends have to look out for each other :nervous:[/quote'] bros before hos. :heart:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: