My dream career

Sooda

it doesnt work that way :wall: Some agent got arrested few days ago as he told the winner that he didnt win anything , kept his ticket and tried to redeem it himself. He failed
that's because he cheated someone else :wall: i don't see any problem if you redeemed an unsold ticket :dontknow:

that's because he cheated someone else :wall: i don't see any problem if you redeemed an unsold ticket :dontknow:
There is nothing called unsold tickets for lottery. Its all system generated & only once the payment is made ... At least that is how it works in Aus ... PS: no wonder I never win anything .. I am in the wrong country :giggle:

There is nothing called unsold tickets for lottery. Its all system generated & only once the payment is made ... At least that is how it works in Aus ... PS: no wonder I never win anything .. I am in the wrong country :giggle:
same here. when you buy, the numbers are generated or some **** like that. but when I went to India, I saw tickets with numbers laying around. Not sure if it's fraud or not :hehe:

Hmmm... There are a few things I like doing, but if I had to choose one, it would be the Business/Political affairs editor of some high profile, fiscally conservative, socially liberal and slightly left of centre news organization.

Computer games creator/programmer lead...coded quite a few mods of various games in undergrad, and also programmed 3 games from scratch (2d and 3d)...only my cousins and close friends had the misfortune of playing them..:lmao: Could still pursue it some day....in the mean time, I would settle for a rocket scientist position :cool:...now only if I can get a greencard, I could get into NASA when they force me to graduate :fear:..there's always ISRO though.

ISRO or NASA. :woot: and :hail: I wanted to go into Aerospace Engineering actually. Didn't happen. :-/
Lol dude you are an undergrad. You can study ANYTHING in grad school if you have a physics/applied math undergrad degree from a good school (like yours). Yes, ANYTHING. You just need to take some relevant courses to get on track, and there is ample time in grad school to do that. My undergrad is in ME but in grad school for my PhD I am doing stuff that would be classified as applied math (in engineering mechanics department). 60% of my courses from Math department...and I am getting a Math MS along the way...there is lots of flexibility as to what you can do in grad school. It is really a special time. :woot:..just don't expect to get rich because of it though. It is not a financially the optimal decision but if you want to have fun learning things and give 5 years of your life to it, do it. You may end up poorer than people who never did grad school or did MBAs sure, but if you like the feeling of getting completely lost in a subject and finding your way out, there is no better place. You get paid to read..it is a bargain anyway you look at it.

^ Hmm...Punjabi pop isshhhtaaar? sell N million albums subcontinent-wide. Sing on bollywood soundtracks. fame. glory.
lol... Nah that's not me at all. I may have fancied something in sports or being a revolutionary:tounge_smile: When I was little, there was this park in front of the house which was sandy. So we would use the chappals and create long jump competitions. The chappals would be placed farther from the line after each round. We would play this game in the heat or even a bit of drizzle. Even when no one was around, I would keep trying by myself for hours. This then further developed a passion for running. I would read books and magazines about athletes and runners and I would go and run thinking that I will be a runner someday :hehe: Then I would practice bowling against the wall, I would wet the rubber ball and try to hit the imaginary stumps drawn on the wall. Also did this for hours. Those were good times I must say.

lol... Nah that's not me at all. I may have fancied something in sports or being a revolutionary:tounge_smile: When I was little, there was this park in front of the house which was sandy. So we would use the chappals and create long jump competitions. The chappals would be placed farther from the line after each round. We would play this game in the heat or even a bit of drizzle. Even when no one was around, I would keep trying by myself for hours. This then further developed a passion for running. I would read books and magazines about athletes and runners and I would go and run thinking that I will be a runner someday :hehe: Then I would practice bowling against the wall, I would wet the rubber ball and try to hit the imaginary stumps drawn on the wall. Also did this for hours. Those were good times I must say.
Man good times. I remember people used to make 2 parallel lines of chappals (Bata chappal and rexona to be precise) and then all would come one by one and jump.

There was a rumor in my mohalla that the kid who used to run the fastest there, had once accidentally ingested some petrol (gasoline)....I was VERY tempted to see if the theory was right by drinking some myself. :hysterical::hysterical: