ICFers...ten years from now

Zelig

Good ones!!! :haha: Does anyone remember very similar thread with exactly the same title (referring to the old ICF) posted by one and only bumper? He posted the screen shot or something like that (anil opened a thread saying "warning to all posters" and shiva saying "I agree with abe"). It was truly f**** hilarious. Unfortunately I couldn't locate that in hall of fame thread. Perhaps it could have been lost and became unfortunate victim of some hacking happened 2-3 years ago.

Good ones!!! :haha: Does anyone remember very similar thread with exactly the same title (referring to the old ICF) posted by one and only bumper? He posted the screen shot or something like that (anil opened a thread saying "warning to all posters" and shiva saying "I agree with abe"). It was truly f**** hilarious. Unfortunately I couldn't locate that in hall of fame thread. Perhaps it could have been lost and became unfortunate victim of some hacking happened 2-3 years ago.
That was a cracker! :cantstop:

:bumsmack: I did bail him out. Dumbo does not even appreciate that.:mad:
Big S, I did appreciate that.:hatsoff:But if I keep on praising you, you might rest on your laurels, start taking it easy and become complacent which won't do any good to both of us. :D

Big S' date=' I did appreciate that.:hatsoff:But if I keep on praising you, you might rest on your laurels, start taking it easy and become complacent which won't do any good to both of us. :D[/quote'] Big S pwned. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: PS: Everyone needs a lil bro like you.

very funny :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Thanks for stating the obvious :mad: