'I've saved my best for the best' - VVS Laxman

Sachinism

^Laxman is a FTB. He scores when the track is not threatening. Show me an innings like Headingley 148' date=' or a Perth/Old Trafford 114/119 from him. 281 in Kolkata was on a FT against McWarne. But still a FT. He is a v.good batsmen but not a ATG. He will rank below Mohinder Amarnath in my list.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: u must have memory loss he played a crucial 2nd innings knock in the "PERTH" test which we won recently, not to mention the 124 in the Napier test vs NZ, along with lot of great match winning knocks all over the world DELUSIONAL
Classy yes' date=' Slow yes. But never boring. His wristy shots are worth in gold to watch. Second to Tendulkar only.[/quote'] 5 maiden overs, 20 runs in next 5 and then one four in next 5! one four per 15 overs...Hard to stay awake really! hence bowwwriiing I do enjoy the highlights though :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

bunny, it's not for me to say really (it was more to praise Mr Laxman rather than denigrate anyone else). Besides, they might have been having a bad day, or indeed not like doing interviews, so I wouldn't want to judge anyone too specifically on such a meeting. Although it is difficult not to on occasions!

^Laxman is a FTB. He scores when the track is not threatening. Show me an innings like Headingley 148' date=' or a Perth/Old Trafford 114/119 from him. 281 in Kolkata was on a FT against McWarne. But still a FT. He is a v.good batsmen but not a ATG. He will rank below Mohinder Amarnath in my list.[/quote'] Kolkata might have been not a difficult pitch but the match situation was an incredibly difficult one, thats what makes it so special. Aside from the ones David Cooper pointed out, he opened the batting in Sydney vs Mcgrath, Lee and warne made 167 out of 260ish in a match we got slaughtered in not an all time great no, but an all time India great for shiz. below Amarnath? Im not sure. But tell us why you think so here... http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=184223 :)
^Laxman is a FTB. He scores when the track is not threatening. Show me an innings like Headingley 148' date=' or a Perth/Old Trafford 114/119 from him. 281 in Kolkata was on a FT against McWarne. But still a FT. He is a v.good batsmen but not a ATG. He will rank below Mohinder Amarnath in my list.[/quote'] He has 4 centuries in OZ, doesn't he ?
bunny' date=' it's not for me to say really (it was more to praise Mr Laxman rather than denigrate anyone else). Besides, they might have been having a bad day, or indeed not like doing interviews, so I wouldn't want to judge anyone too specifically on such a meeting. Although it is difficult not to on occasions![/quote'] Hello Greg. Do you have any archive of your interviews? Can you provide a link? Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.