Congrats Aus - Series WIN

Gambit

i dont agree australia is a overall good side .. our batting is better than theirs .. their bowling is ok .. and fielding is excellent .. bcos of this overall , their team is good guys put them through a chase .. their real test is then .. look at the way they crumbled chasing 355 .. we came 4 runs close .. and i think even team like kenya have beaten us , once they bat first .. we need to rethink our approachesto chasing .. regarding the second string attack , i dont think so .. this attack is better than crap johnson and bracken .. .missing lee is an advantage .. but hey we missing zaheer too .. stop praising so much .. pwnting is taking advantage of this in press releases ..

Indian Batting >>> OZ (1st,2nd,3rd .. nth team) Batting 2nd string OZ bowling (barely) > Indian bowling OZ fielding (major difference) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Indian fielding! They saved at least 40 runs in the field in the last match despite of the missed run outs and one catch.
i have rephrased your equations :--D
:P Their lineup in UAE against us Marsh Haddin Watson Clarke Symonds Ferguson Hopes Hauritz Bracken Clark Hilfenhaus And you`re calling their present lineup as the best. You fail :haha:
i kno man this aussy team is the weakest team but it really showed dat how ez it is to beat india in india so :giggle:

Some nice praise, very nice to hear. I'm proud of the guys to have gotten in a position to win the series. I thought that we would lose even with a full strength team. Fielding has been the difference though, India would be ruing the amount of misfields they've made which have ultimately cost them. Still I think India are a good chance of winning still, I don't know how much longer we can keep pulling these wins off.

i kno man this aussy team is the weakest team but it really showed dat how ez it is to beat india in india so :giggle:
Marsh isnt a regular XI Ponting not present...thats a big loss. Its like Indian team widout Sachin Tendulkar!! Mike Hussey not there..its like Indian batting widout Yuvraj Singh!! Symonds dont gets chance dis days!! He is dropped!! Siddle is a beter bowler dan Hilfenhaus!! Bollinger is a beter bowler dan Bracken!! And a team widout brett lee..is like..the weakest bowling attack!! Now for me...the team dat played in Dubai was the weakest ever agnst whom u lost series!! And the team playing in India is a beter team dan the bunch of Jokers played in Dubai!! Still u guys manged to lose agnst dem!!:finger: India havent loss the series yet!! So stop whinning and be ready to eat ****!!:finger:
Are you hopeful they are going to play scoop shots
not like that... this is like our man is fighting in the ring... with 10 seconds to go... he has taken a lot of beating and even if stands till the end we know he will lose. But why should we throw in the towel so soon. Lets give respect to our man and wait thru those 10 secs.:icflove:

The fact that they've won this series with a "second-string" side just demonstrates (yet again) their strength in depth, the incredibly high standards they set for themselves in all departments, and their mental strength. India are deficient in all three areas, and have been for a long time. Their only weakness is perhaps in the spin department, but Hauritz is more than adequate for the short forms of the game. Completely outbowled Harbhajan in this series.

With a depleted Side, what an amazing show. I know this series can't cover the Ashes loss but any series victory is always a boost. Whoever you put in the playing 11 raises their hand and performs Class
This is not just another series victory. It's a statement to the world that their biggies may be gone, but they have still have the players and the strength to remain world champions. It's a statement on their bench strength. They can beat the no2 team at their home with a B team.
i think our players now need to be kicked so that they stop being overconfident....
Hubris the ancient Greeks called it. No flame post but Indian cricket team has arrogance about them or maybe underestimating opponents. This aus team was wrecked with injuries yet they still went in with a belief to win,a belief that sadly the Indians do not possess
Hubris the ancient Greeks called it. No flame post but Indian cricket team has arrogance about them or maybe underestimating opponents. This aus team was wrecked with injuries yet they still went in with a belief to win,a belief that sadly the Indians do not possess
Pheck off !! Even ur sick aussie team is more arrogant!!
What the heck you are yapping about. India with bunch of newbies beat Australia's A team in their own backyard 2-0. Why would they not have a belief. Didn't India beat Australia with a b string bowling attack at Perth where your chakram, chcucktar couldn't do zilch?
What the heck you are yapping about. India with bunch of newbies beat Australia's A team in their own backyard 2-0. Why would they not have a belief. Didn't India beat Australia with a b string bowling attack at Perth where your chakram' date= chcucktar couldn't do zilch?
:hysterical::hysterical: