What Are You Reading Now?

Riley's Girl

...And last post for now: "Fifty Shades of Grey".... Anybody willing to admit to reading it? I want more opinions before I decide to read it or skip the experience altogether. It's a best seller, but it's receiving harsh reviews, (and believe me, I've read every single review I came across) yet there are many a person claiming to enjoy the book. I guess I'm hesitating here because erotic fiction isn't my normal genre, so feel free to weigh in.
Its a bestseller but I've read some reviews (and have also heard from a few people who have read it) that as far as erotic fiction goes, this book is nowhere near the best.

Its a bestseller but I've read some reviews (and have also heard from a few people who have read it) that as far as erotic fiction goes' date=' this book is nowhere near the best.[/quote'] Thanks for the answer. Since most of my recommendations came from people who also listen to Justin Bieber, I'll skip it.

Just finished reading Robin Cook's "Terminal". It was engrossing for the first 100 odd pages but then it was just so so. Only in Robin Cook books can you come across sentences like ' We have biopsied the anti-immunoglobins of the oncogene primer pairs to sustain the polymerase chain reaction to treat the cancer in the medulloblastoma (sp?) ' A 5/10 at best.