India in Bangladesh in January 2010 : Triseries and Test Series

Feed

I wonder what the selectors are trying to achieve by constantly shuffling ojha and mishra. Neither of them have been given a run and yet one is in in one series and out in the next series. Why not rest bhajji and give one of them a go in a full series to see what they can offer. And looks like its curtains for Badri's hopes of a place in team India. He has had such a terrific season yet Rohit comes back on the strength of his 300.(BTW Rohit scored a 0 in the ongoing QF match against Haryana).

I wonder what the selectors are trying to achieve by constantly shuffling ojha and mishra. Neither of them have been given a run and yet one is in in one series and out in the next series. Why not rest bhajji and give one of them a go in a full series to see what they can offer. And looks like its curtains for Badri's hopes of a place in team India. He has had such a terrific season yet Rohit comes back on the strength of his 300.(BTW Rohit scored a 0 in the ongoing QF match against Haryana).
good point about spinners.i feel Ojha is a better ODI spinner than Mishra while Mishra is better in tests n i dont think Badri is suited for ODIs.though i am surprised about Rohit too.i would have had someone like Vijay or Pandey r Dhawan
Thats fine' date=' but [b']he should also skip the IPL, if he want to rest to play bigger matches Skipping international matches but playing IPL is not consistency, specially when he is so geared up for the next Worldcup
dont start again:pray:
whats wrong with that, do you like to see him toil out for Mumbai Indians (almost 14 matches in 7 cities within a month) or play for India, even if its against Bangladesh i would like to see the latter, specially when he is red hot form
err... Dhoni SL test series 2008... remember something?
did i support that, anyway he is comparatively young and he is known to play insane amount of cricket, and still keeping fit. If Dhoni was 36/37, and still an important cog in the team, i will say the same damn thing
then why did he skip the test series?:hmmmm2:
did i support that, anyway he is comparatively young and he is known to play insane amount of cricket, and still keeping fit. If Dhoni was 36/37, and still an important cog in the team, i will say the same damn thing
ofcourse but wen u r that popular n importnt to success of the tournament u have to play.Sachin was made to give interviews n be there in every match wen he was injured,he would have to play i want him to skip it too,but its next to impossible
then why did he skip the test series?:hmmmm2:
go and ask him, What i remember is that, he has skipped only that series so far in his career, he has played almost every other match(all formats) before and after the skip and why bring Dhoni here, keep it short whether you agree or not, and fyi, i would have told same thing if he played for CSK, happy
go and ask him, What i remember is that, he has skipped only that series so far in his career, he has played almost every other match(all formats) before and after the skip
ofcourse,where did i deny that?i am just extending ur point of skipping series n playing IPL. btw,SRT never skipped a test series
and why bring Dhoni here, keep it short whether you agree or not, and fyi, i would have told same thing if he played for CSK, happy
its u who brought IPL in here,not me n i do agree that he should skip IPL,stop ads,stop attending awards etc n concentrate on playing cricket for India only.but that isnt going to happen,right?
n i do agree that he should skip IPL,stop ads,stop attending awards etc n concentrate on playing cricket for India only.but that isnt going to happen,right?
we both agreed that he should skip IPL, end of story Whether he does it or not is upto him, am just saying its not consistent on him to skip international matches but play in IPL, CL or whatever
we both agreed that he should skip IPL, end of story Whether he does it or not is upto him, am just saying its not consistent on him to skip international matches but play in IPL, CL or whatever
n u agree that Dhoni was being inconsistent in playing IPL 2008 n skipping test series in SL,yes or no?