Predictions for the 1st innings lead  

1. 1.

• India to lead by 100+ runs
    • India to lead by 50-100 runs
    • India to lead by 0-50 runs
    • SL to lead by 0-50 runs
    • SL to lead by 50-100 runs
    • SL to lead by 100+ runs

I think SL will play slow boring cricket to take 0-50 runs lead. The match will be exciting draw with SL holding on for a draw on D5 with couple of wkts to spare.
:dito:

The ball isnt reversing, it wont take too much turn on day 3 either. With Sure-shot Samaweera and FFTB Jayawardene at the crease, this is gonna be a run-feast that will rival an Indian marriage. Only in this case, the menu will have the names ‘Ishant Sharma’, ‘Harbhajan Singh’ and ‘Amit Mishra..’ :((

The ball isnt reversing' date=' it wont take too much turn on day 3 either. With Sure-shot Samaweera and FFTB Jayawardene at the crease, [b']this is gonna be a run-feast that will rival an Indian marriage. Only in this case, the menu will have the names ‘Ishant Sharma’, ‘Harbhajan Singh’ and ‘Amit Mishra..’ :((
:hysterical: Are you sure your last name isn't Monga, Sriram? :P On topic, hard to predict. I have no confidence in Ishant's abilities. Mishra got hammered, and Bhajji is useless. With Zaheer doing all the work, I think Lanka will end up with a 50-100 run lead.