Tendulkar and Ponting...as I see it.

Nova

Thank you Sangakarra for waiting till Sachin completed 100 before giving up (six overs before close). He could have decided to give up 10 over before and be a spoil sport. Looks like even he wants Sachin to be ahead of Ponting.
no he couldnt.it has to mutual agreement to call off the game.infact Sanga was quite pissed wen Sachin decided to carry on after 15 overs were remaining
Thank you Sangakarra for waiting till Sachin completed 100 before giving up (six overs before close). He could have decided to give up 10 over before and be a spoil sport. Looks like even he wants Sachin to be ahead of Ponting.
Thank him for what? He got his bowlers to bowl well wide of the off stump
no he couldnt.it has to mutual agreement to call off the game.infact Sanga was quite pissed wen Sachin decided to carry on after 15 overs were remaining
and rightly so. it has lowered my opinion of sachin. having to score a hundred on the flatest of all wickets, bhaji could have scored a hundred on this pitch. even saeed ajmal could have!!!!
and rightly so. it has lowered my opinion of sachin. having to score a hundred on the flatest of all wickets' date=' [b']bhaji could have scored a hundred on this pitch. even saeed ajmal could have!!!!
But they didn't and SRT did, so STFU. Don't come up with could have, would have etc These are irrelevant, inherently useless and idiotic posts which rile me up a lot.