When do you want India to declare?

zubinpepsi

If Veeru were to get out quickly tomorrow' date=' there's every possibility that we might collapse and end up getting a lead of only 100 after which it's anyone's game. We have to bat the entire day tomorrow to secure the series.[/quote'] I don't see us losing nine wickets for 50 even if Sehwag is dismissed first ball. But I agree with your general point, we need to bat out the day to make the game and series safe.

I really hope Dhoni does not do what he did in Wellington and what RD did at Oval. Forget about securing the series, just go for the kill and try to win the ****ing game. If India wins the series 1-0, I would consider it as good as 0-0 because this SL team define mediocrity at its best. 350 lead is more than sufficient when you ask the opponents to bat on day 4 and 5 pitch.

we lead by 50 right now, the question is how big the lead will be if Viru stays for a longer time. Whatever be it i dont see India getting bundled under 600 or 650 for that matter even if Viru gets out cheaply, so i would say bat as long as they can, get a lead close to 350 and then if you have achieved it by the end of day today declare and take a crack at SL batsman because man for sure they would be demoralized like hell.

I want India to bat all day and until lunch of Day 4. to make a total thats one more than the highest total made by them (952) against our hapless noels, kuruvillas and prasads.... that wud be 953 runs.. or a 1000 would be even better.. tht wud a sweet revenge.. and then go on to beat SL.... that would be the mauling of highest order.. the worst thrashing given to those overrated htb, ftbs,minnow bashers and child molestors.... when do you guys think india shud declare??
That test match was dead, so they just wanted to rub it in. Here a win is at stake, and so is the number one ranking. We must go for the win, can't bat forever. We must bat out all of day 3 and get a lead of about 400. Then bat another hour on day 4, and then declare. That way it is mentally draining as well for them. More than 5 sessions on a turning pitch should be enough to bowl out the lankans.
I've been a betting Mod longer than him and he's already scammed more ICF$$ out of it than I have :hitler:
oh so its money again thats coming as a wall between the teo legendary mods. Sachinism its all SBL magic that is inflating Shano's balance :cantstop:, why dont u start a competetion like that to expand and multiply ur ICF$ :two_thumbs_up: