When do you want India to declare?

zubinpepsi

I want India to bat all day and until lunch of Day 4. to make a total thats one more than the highest total made by them (952) against our hapless noels, kuruvillas and prasads.... that wud be 953 runs.. or a 1000 would be even better.. tht wud a sweet revenge.. and then go on to beat SL.... that would be the mauling of highest order.. the worst thrashing given to those overrated htb, ftbs,minnow bashers and child molestors.... when do you guys think india shud declare??

The question about how long India should bat for all depends on how long Sehwag stays for. We have a lead of 50 runs rite now, if sehwag can stay for 2 session, we would have about 300 run lead that is 250+50. So we could bat another hour today to get 375+ lead and then force in Lanka to bat 1 hour today. Seriously, let's try to finish it of early.

India should go for the kill to be ranked at the top of the test charts, so i think they should go for a win given the blitz start provided by the magnificent delhi dasher Sehwag India should look to bat all day tommorow and a session on day 4(if possible) get a lead of around 500 and make the lankans work hard to win and save(create a dilemma in their minds whether to save this game or try and create an impossible victory).That would be an ideal option. But it all depends on the kind of start we get tommorow, I hope Viru gets past 400 mark :pray:

This kinda run rate can only be maintained by Sehwag. If Dravid goes before Sehwag, I think Sachin should be given a license to go in and just the bowlers. It would be great entertainment :)
U mean Viru and GOD's pair....what entertainment to shano who will get full value to his money in the stadium and also tell him to give publicity for ICF as well so that we recognise him :cantstop:
The question about how long India should bat for all depends on how long Sehwag stays for. We have a lead of 50 runs rite now, if sehwag can stay for 2 session, we would have about 300 run lead that is 250+50. So we could bat another hour today to get 375+ lead and then force in Lanka to bat 1 hour today. Seriously, let's try to finish it of early.
comeon.. why??? have u forgotten tht test match where they ground us to dust.. we shud return the favor.. if we bat until the 1st hr of day 4.. we shud have tht total..... i seriously want india to do that.. i know if viru is still there, he wud take us to such a total.. but i would like sachin, yuvi n dhoni to do tht damage even if viru is not there...

get a lead around 350 and put the frackers to bat on day 4 morning session. No need to bat like lankans and go for 950. That match was a ***ing borefest.

lol.Captain awesome is not going to declare with a 350 run lead.he didnt do it against the 8th ranked team in the world.
Why declare so early? 1. Kill all prospects of batting again. 2. Lets get the best of the pitch. It's going to get worse from here on. 3. Lets get Lanka on when the pitch is already scary for them. 4. Let their bowlers create more foot marks for our spinners. 5. Lets make more merry on their bowlers.
Why declare so early? 1. Kill all prospects of batting again. 2. Lets get the best of the pitch. It's going to get worse from here on. 3. Lets get Lanka on when the pitch is already scary for them. 4. Let their bowlers create more foot marks for our spinners. 5. Lets make more merry on their bowlers.
why not give ourselves as much time as possible to bowl them out.