Great man always speak great things on great occasion

Cricketics

Sachin after winning, the game today thanked not just the current lot of Indian players paid huge respect to all the players who have played for India in past couple of years. He had special mention for Prasad and Robin Singh. Thats why he is great, Modest. Just loved the way he recognized everyone on this big occasion. He thanked everyone who have been part of Indian test squad in past couple of years. Tendulkar - You are a bloody legend.

Sachin after winning, the game today thanked not just the current lot of Indian players paid huge respect to all the players who have played for India in past couple of years. He had special mention for Prasad and Robin Singh. Thats why he is great, Modest. Just loved the way he recognized everyone on this big occasions. He thanked everyone who have been part of Indian test squad in past couple of years. Tendulkar - You are a bloody legend.
He is getting bigger and bigger in Indian and world cricket. What heights can a man achieve and how consistently can a man keep growing even after hailed as the best in the world? Yes, he knows that his words and important and he remembered to thanks all those who might be forgotten in this moment of crazy celebrations.

I wanted to open a thread on Sachins statements... The Imp thing is he said he wd play as long as he enjoys the game. There definitely a signal that he will play till Ponting plays.... He shd invest all his goodwill, money etc etc.. to get more tests for India... Aussies played...11 tests and are to play Pakis.... India played 6 this year and are to play no one in coming days...

Sachin after winning, the game today thanked not just the current lot of Indian players paid huge respect to all the players who have played for India in past couple of years. He had special mention for Prasad and Robin Singh. Thats why he is great, Modest. Just loved the way he recognized everyone on this big occasions. He thanked everyone who have been part of Indian test squad in past couple of years. Tendulkar - You are a bloody legend.
:hatsoff:
Tendulkar: "Fantastic to be at this position. I have been waiting a long time to get to this position (No 1). In fact just not me, entire nation. I thought when Gary (Kirsten) and Paddy (Paddy Upton), along with Robin Singh and Venkatesh Prasad, all credit to them for handling the team brilliantly. Also all the players have worked very hard in the last 18 months. Right from no 1 batter to no 7 (MS bats at no 7) we have a solid batting line-up. This pitch was a brilliant wicket. There was some turn on the first day and I knew one roll would settle it down and it did." A smiling Tendulkar then adds, " I have told Yuvraj Singh not to call me Grandpa .. I have lots of names for him too and I can expose him there! No retirement as long as I am enjoying the game."

Sachin is always correct with his statements.. Never once has he made a comment thats controversial (:finger: to some political parties in maarashtra, who try to make it look controversial).. I wish Sachin makes an attempt to convince BCCI to play more tests in the next couple of years.. not just for Sachin himself, but for RD and VVS and all of us fans, who can enjoy more magic of these 3 before the sun sets on them... I am very confident that if Sachin makes an attempt it can be done.. If Sachin talks, BCCI should better listen..

Sehwag doesnt understand algebra, calculus, functions and coefficients.. when he makes 1 more than his highest score, it will become the best of his knocks.. doesnt matter what the pitch was like, who the opposition are, whether we won or not... very simple and uncomplicated mind and thats why he is able to pull off such jaw dropping knocks time and again.. personally i would rate his 80 odd in the chennai test as one of his very best, simply cos it turned the match on its head.. from a seemingly losing or drawing position, he made possible the win..

Sehwag doesnt understand algebra' date= calculus, functions and coefficients.. when he makes 1 more than his highest score, it will become the best of his knocks.. doesnt matter what the pitch was like, who the opposition are, whether we won or not... very simple and uncomplicated mind and thats why he is able to pull off such jaw dropping knocks time and again.. personally i would rate his 80 odd in the chennai test as one of his very best, simply cos it turned the match on its head.. from a seemingly losing or drawing position, he made possible the win..
What the f#%k does that have to do with anything?
Um' date=' Sehwag rates the 201* in Galle as one of his best knocks. Stop taking everything so literally, it was said in jest to Ravi.[/quote'] why so hot bro.. i wasnt telling anything bad abt Viru. I was just praising his ability to keep things simple and look at things with an open and uncomplicated mindset, which i think is the reason for his success..