Can the current Indian test team beat Australia in Australia in tests?

test or no test odi or no odi number one or not number one OZ is still very hard to be beaten at their own home...:finger: they would whoop our asses in australia...:giggle:
aussies are struggling to make big scores and are getting flak by their media .. and what makes u to say they will beat us .. we are gonna own them for sure .. :finger:
wow. Your confidence is amazing. What makes it impossible to beat them?
aussies are struggling to make big scores and are getting flak by their media .. and what makes u to say they will beat us .. we are gonna own them for sure .. :finger:
Let's not talk too much and get excited because when I am proven right, It will hurt. ps. stop jinxing indian victory :wall:
Let's not talk too much and get excited because when I am proven right, It will hurt. ps. stop jinxing indian victory :wall:
No. The question is not whether we will, the question is whether we can. There is a difference. But even if the question was whether we will, I would put my money on India.
they look week but play hard...(usually) we look strong but play soft (usually)
check the last 6 test matches played both home/away ...post-bucknor Aus hasnt managed to win a test against us . Melbourne was the last test Aus had a upper hand against us & that wa sour first test in the series . btw we havent reached topspot playing soft cricket !

It hnik yur next test series in australia is too far away to speak about that... Both teams will have a lot of changes till there... But one thing i am amazed about thiese aussies is that they continue to make SOOOO many good players... Just watch out philip hughes and mitchell marsh(litle brother of shaun marsh)... But as i said too early to speak about that series....

Our present team can beat the hell out of them.. but even a few changes in the future might be a problem.. frankly speaking our team in this SL series was perhaps one of our best teams in the recent past after the retirement of Kumble... we had almost all our players in this series which we have been missing for quite sometime

Not in Aus because of weak pace attack.
do you mean Zak and Sree are also weak pace attack :hmmm: I agree with Irfan, Ishant etc. it was a bit weak but Zak is the master of swing (better in swing than almost all Aus pacers) while Sree is also equally effective .. so dont think the team which played against SL right now would face much problem