India : Only team with the QUADRUPLE

When the Indian team reached the top of the test rankings it achieved a rare quadruple 1.WC ODI 1983 winner 2.CT 2000 winner 3.World T20 winner: 4.Test No.1 ranking:2009 No team in the world has attained this rare feat........:dance::yay:
We were joint winners in 2002:whack:

you are kidding me. no team achieved this rare feat because the T-20 WC was only a couple of yrs old. damn man, just damn. you picked up 4 random moments spread across a couple of decades and called it a quadruple. how about adding the World Series cup in 1985 in Australia and call it a pentuplet, no team achieved that too.

you are kidding me. no team achieved this rare feat because the T-20 WC was only a couple of yrs old. damn man, just damn. you picked up 4 random moments spread across a couple of decades and called it a quadruple. how about adding the World Series cup in 1985 in Australia and call it a pentuplet, no team achieved that too.
paki
For you pakis, Pak reaching the semi finals of CT for perhaps the frst time in their history becomes an important event, but us winning all the major ICC events (and doing that before the padosis did), topping the charts in ODIs and tests isnt an event? Aagar tujhe itni kuhjli hoti hai to why do you have to butt in and derail a thread? Ani frustration apne paas rakh na.
For you pakis, Pak reaching the semi finals of CT for perhaps the frst time in their history becomes an important event, but us winning all the major ICC events (and doing that before the padosis did), topping the charts in ODIs and tests isnt an event? Aagar tujhe itni kuhjli hoti hai to why do you to but in and derail a thread? APni frustration apne paas rakh na.
how am i derailing the thread? the response was on topic. you realize the last time we won an odi world cup was in 1983 right? I'm the sort of fan who doesn't swell on past glories. look towards the future my brother. the only thing i agree with is that our test team is awesome and we deserve to be no 1.
Random moments? Each a top achievement that every team dreams to get. You are being a troll, which you are.
Actually he is hardly being a troll. What he said was true. I'm sure every team could find some achievements that no one else has done. It is also unfair to include a tournament which has only been contested twice' date=' as mentioned before.[/quote'] these r not some random achievemets.we have won all ICC events. n in tests we r no.1.surely an achievement to be noticed. although i agree about including T20,but then again we r the first wiinners.that makes us the first team to win all ICC events n be no.1 in all formats of the game at some point.
something's burning....:omg::finger: