After Anwar, Its Dilshan.. Bravo

zubinpepsi

Well done Dominik! Quite a shock though' date=' after reading your posts in the Jokes forum, I wouldn't have imagined you could come up with something actually funny! :aetsch:[/quote'] I know, I have this angry young man image that makes it difficult for people to believe that I can be funny.
I try not to make a habit of responding to trolls' date=' but if you take a look at Cricinfo's list of highest scores, you'll see that the Zimbok is given top billing on account of his 'not out'...[/quote'] the record is not called highest individual score in an odi - not out, both Anwar and Choultry hold the joint record, its not been "broken".

Anwars record is already broken. In cricketing term, a 194 not out > 194 out. Look into any record books and that's what it will say. If 2 persons have the same score, then the person who scores it first is given the record even if the 2nd person's SR is higher but in not out case, that innings is considered better. It's no more Anwars record to break but Conventry's.

Abt Anwars 194. Dont forget the fact that he had a runner. I think some other high scores by Sachin' date=' Gilly, Dhoni etc etc are far better than that 194.[/quote'] Anwar mostly used runners and hardly ever came out to field after scoring a century. That guy was more unfit than Ranatunga.

Dilshan's innings was fluke. I bet against our attack even the baglas will score 300+ pathetic bowling display But Srilanka's bowling is worse than us, I am a bit sick and bored of thrashing the lankans every games, haven't we played them like 12 times in a 3 month spere and lost just 2 games, they are such minnows.