Give Credit where its due

kabira

What a Blinder by Sangakarra. He may be whiner as a captain. But Boy, what an innings, totally turned around the game in matter of 43 balls. Dilshan had slowed down and lost his mojo by the time he arrived. Some of the shots were amazing, timing and placement immaculate. Superb Innings, deserved to be on winning side.

That was the most ruthless ODI innings I have seen since Yuvraj's, which also happened to be at this ground. It was crisp and beautiful strokeplay. Now I know there were 2 centuries and 3 other half centurions in the game, but for me Sanga's was the most pleasing to watch. He's probably the sweetest timer of the ball in world cricket after Yuvraj. That is my opinion of course, there was a time when Yousuf was a great timer of the ball, now he's a tip tip batsman.

That was the most ruthless ODI innings I have seen since Yuvraj's' date=' which also happened to be at this ground. It was crisp and beautiful strokeplay. Now I know there were 2 centuries and 3 other half centurions in the game, but for me Sanga's was the most pleasing to watch. He's probably the sweetest timer of the ball in world cricket after Yuvraj. That is my opinion of course, there was a time when [b']Yousuf was a great timer of the ball, now he's a tip tip batsman.
Which Yousuf Mohd. Yousuf or Yousuf Ypuhanna :D or Yousuf Pathan For me both are the same=Cr@p
For a change Sanga didnt whine today. He didnt blame his team, backed them and praised India.
Did he listen to the post-match presentation today.. he gave credit but he also whined once.. he said that they could have fielded a bit better and saved 4 runs and then they would have won the match as the target would have been 4 runs less :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: