Pakistan or Australia ..can't decide who I want to lose more.

patriot

The cricket world's worst kept secret is the general reputation pakistani cricket and its cricketers enjoy among the international community in general. Nothing could portray this better than the alleged comments Umpire Koetzen had made, referring to Pakistanis as 'cheats'. From match fixing, partisan umpiring, ball tampering, pitch tampering, claiming dropped catches to drug abuse, you name it, they've got it all in their Hall of Shame. Hence, its no surprise that even on occasions when they're actually not guilty (Like the Oval fisco), they get unfairly blamed. I am sure if we do a Tehelka.com style undercover sting of all ex and current cricketers and capture their comments of Pakistani cricket in general, we'll hear some extremely 'interesting' comments. :D

Mamu ji any kind words on India's Abysmal show against Bangladesh? We suck at Test cricket so we got several excuses....but you guys are so called mighty #1? :--D
You have sucked for years. Match after match, series after series, month after month, year after year. We just had two bad sessions.

Bump

Want Australia to thrash Pakistan lift' date=' right and center. Clean sweep. Even if India were to be dropped down to in ranking also by Aussie win, still i would want Australia to thrash, thrash, Brutally[/quote'] This is what I wanted. 3-0.. This is it.. This is it.. :bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra: THANK YOU AUSTRALIA
Langer was given out incorrectly in the first innings of the Hobart test as well.
Conspiracy theory goes Darryl Harper purposefully adjudicated Langer not out to make up for the incorrect one in the first innings. Waz - E - A - Krim was spitting nails after that loss, bawling like a baby in the dressing room, refused to come to the post match press conference, got the team manager to cop the music instead
You have sucked for years. Match after match' date=' series after series, month after month, year after year. We just had two bad sessions.[/quote'] wana know which team was one of the worsts from the day they started playing cricket till the end of 90s? not like they are currently doing any better :--D