What personal achivement in life gives you as much kick as India winning a hard fought match ?

patriot

When I was in college it used to be like.. studying hard during the last few days and clearing the exam... equivalent to india winning a match (any random odi/test)... when I got my job through campus placement it was like winning a worldcup... promotions are like series wins against australia (1998, 2001, 2008) and pakistan (2004) when I got into my current job at one of the best companies to work for (atleast in my opinion), i felt like reaching no. 1 ranking. Note: Moving on from one girl friend to another was like losing wordlcup 2007 and then winning T20 worldcup in the same year...

When I was in college it used to be like.. studying hard during the last few days and clearing the exam... equivalent to india winning a match (any random odi/test)... when I got my job through campus placement it was like winning a worldcup... promotions are like series wins against australia (1998, 2001, 2008) and pakistan (2004) when I got into my current job at one of the best companies to work for (atleast in my opinion), i felt like reaching no. 1 ranking. Note: Moving on from one girl friend to another was like losing wordlcup 2007 and then winning T20 worldcup in the same year...
So she dumped you? :gossip:

India winning World Cup or a test series againt top nations = Being told well done by the manager ... makes me feel better for a week India Winning a close ODI = Movie with a happy ending .. makes me feel better for 20-30 mins India losing an important game like WC game or a test match = makes me feel bad for a couple of days Losing random ODI = " Salay BC fir haar gaye " followed by an episode of law & order as if nothing happened