Umar Akmal is a potential batting great

yup uthappa actually won some matches and did well in tough conditions .
i was his fan...really loved how he smacked lee :cantstop: akmal an uthappa are quite similar as they both have some good slog shots but struggle against good bowling nd cannot build inning properly or get singles and unlike rohit do not have decent defence to fall back to
i was his fan...really loved how he smacked lee :cantstop: akmal an uthappa are quite similar as they both have some good slog shots but struggle against good bowling nd cannot build inning properly or get singles and unlike rohit do not have decent defence to fall back to
Uthappa is a very useful floating batsman(position wise) in t20s....someone capable of playing impactful innings in the middle order....khatmal is just a glorified slogger.....his batting has regressed if anything.....
The wrist work, placement, shot selection if you consider all the aspects Umar Akmal is not even in the ball park of Indian line up. Yet somehow they keep calling him talented based once in a while T20 slogathan. It has to be mentioned Imran Tahir, Tstoso didnt play in that match :cantstop: . We all know how he got out to Imran Tahir.
But given a choice i would anyday take uthappa over this guy ,uthappa had some brains and a great attitude unlike the idiot akmal.Uthappa did well against abroad against some good odi attacks in few odis.Also in world t20 in tough conditions in sa .
But given a choice i would anyday take uthappa over this guy ' date='uthappa had some brains and a great attitude unlike the idiot akmal.Uthappa did well against abroad against some good odi attacks in few odis.Also in world t20 in tough conditions in sa .[/quote'] yeah..like i said he was much better finisher and much more classy and complete player but uthappa is one who comes to mind if some one asks me to compare akmal with indian batsman
The wrist work' date=' placement, shot selection if you consider all the aspects Umar Akmal is not even in the ball park of Indian line up. Yet somehow they keep calling him talented based once in a while T20 slogathan. It has to be mentioned Imran Tahir, Tstoso didnt play in that match :cantstop: . We all know how he got out to Imran Tahir.[/quote'] dude why do u hate him so much? is it because he is pakistani? im not a huge fan of the guy either but he clearly is better than uthappa or venugopal. If ur callin this guy a hack, i wonder what our Raina is to u then
dude why do u hate him so much? is it because he is pakistani? im not a huge fan of the guy either but he clearly is better than uthappa or venugopal. If ur callin this guy a hack, i wonder what our Raina is to u then
The guy is a hack......he shows very little application while batting ...Raina on current form is no better.....but at least Raina has the capability to bat according to the situation.....vvvs is spot on.....nothing to do with khatmal being a poy.....
The guy is a hack......he shows very little application while batting ...Raina on current form is no better.....but at least Raina has the capability to bat according to the situation.....vvvs is spot on.....nothing to do with khatmal being a poy.....
did you see khatmal's straight sixes? bogus technique. glorified slogger. and padosis compared him to goddy :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: