Umar Akmal is a potential batting great

personally i think he's better than all young sub cont batsmen bar kohli. he would have been better than kohli as well if he had the same training and support that kohli has had.
Personally I think Ramesh Power is the best off spinner from the subcontinent bar Murali. He would have been better than Murali as well if he would have been allowed to chuck like Murali was :dontknow:
Personally I think Ramesh Power is the best off spinner from the subcontinent bar Murali. He would have been better than Murali as well if he would have been allowed to chuck like Murali was :dontknow:
not sure why u are trying to side track this thread. did u get hurt when i said akmal is better than indians or something? anyway there have been dozens and dozens of indians who've tried to chuck themselves into greatness but have failed miserably. chauhan, harbhajan etc etc and now ashwin is trying hand at it too.
not sure why u are trying to side track this thread. did u get hurt when i said akmal is better than indians or something? anyway there have been dozens and dozens of indians who've tried to chuck themselves into greatness but have failed miserably. chauhan, harbhajan etc etc and now ashwin is trying hand at it too.
Why would anyone get hurt when you make such a ridiculous comment? They will burst out laughing of course
umm because he brought in a ridiculous murali chucking comparison?
how does that prove he got hurt ? i think you are the one who got hurt as whole world does not rates murali even after he picked more wickets than warne because he chucked :two_thumbs_up:
Lol at gettinig hurt. I was trying to show you how pointless it is to talk about ifs and buts. Nobody care about whether Akmal would have been great had he farted 17 times a day. What matters is what they really are. One batsmen is considered as the best batting talent in the world by all whereas the other great tailunt is finding it difficult to even get a regular spot in the worst batting lineup in the world. I guess that was too much for your pie sized brain.
Lol at gettinig hurt. I was trying to show you how pointless it is to talk about ifs and buts. Nobody care about whether Akmal would have been great had he farted 17 times a day. What matters is what they really are. One batsmen is considered as the best batting talent in the world by all whereas the other great tailunt is finding it difficult to even get a regular spot in the worst batting lineup in the world. I guess that was too much for your pie sized brain.
isn't the thread about akmal's potential greatness? talent wise i think akmal is better than any indian or sri lankan batsmen out there. kohli has done well because he is disciplined rather than having extraordinary talent.
isn't the thread about akmal's potential greatness? talent wise i think akmal is better than any indian or sri lankan batsmen out there. kohli has done well because he is disciplined rather than having extraordinary talent.
How did you measure talent. Which scale did you use ?? How do you conclude that Umar has more talent than Kohli ?? I seriously wanna know. This talent is for losers like Umar Akmal who are not comparable to Kohli but his delusional and butthurt fans want to feel good buy talking about something that is not tangible and claiming that loser Umar is better in that.
personally i think he's better than all young sub cont batsmen bar kohli. he would have been better than kohli as well if he had the same training and support that kohli has had.
Don't attribute kohli's success to training and support. He is what he is because of his own hardwork. There are plenty of batsmen who got same support and training.but there is only one kohli :dance::dance::dance: