That's why we're a bowling Powerhouse!

Lol your enjoyment is understandable cz 1. you dont get such chances too often 2. Indians always try to overcome their self-created Inferiority complexes they do have with Paksitani fast bowling since ages... what they need is only one bad spell by Pak and there you go...
please remind me what all this great bowling powerhouse of Pakistan has won in the last 2 years?? Pakistan can't even win test matches or ODI series' on the basis of its "bowling powerhouse" and you people make it as if its the best attack in the world.
Hahaha' date=' by the way they word "powerhouse" might hv been introduced by some Paksitani but each time I see this word here spoken by you guys makes me laugh... This is something I enjoy the most in this thread... Pakistani bowling would perform good in 1 match then next then 3rd, 4th, 5th... everybody quiet and then suddenly[b'] one bad spell n everybody starts crying powerhouse, powerhouse, powerhouse.... :--D
Bad is not an appropriate word. Disastrous, Saed Ajmal's 28 first, Ajmal's career ended by Hussey, now the poor guy only plays against teams like Canada :(( . Akhtar raped by Ross Taylor :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Razzak the guy looked high, eyes closed, stoned getting smacked for 30 runs, loved every moment. :yay::yay:
please remind me what all this great bowling powerhouse of Pakistan has won in the last 2 years?? Pakistan can't even win test matches or ODI series' on the basis of its "bowling powerhouse" and you people make it as if its the best attack in the world.
Who is talking about last 2 years? :winky: get a larger picture boss! and that’s what I am talking, right now probably its the most poor fast bowling attack Pakistan was have in all recent times, everybody knows there was no sign of Shoaib and Razzaq when it was Gul+Asif+Aamir but still they are overall doing reasonably enough and the most funny part is that the term powerhouse etc is used here 95% by Indians just to release their self created frustration and only 5% by Paksitanis...
Whole matter of 4 overs including 2 by Rehman and Indians cant control the joy and declaring it a failure of whole Pakistani fast bowling system... lol
Lets see Afridi got smacked for 2 sixes in his last over. Then Akhtar went for 28 Razzaq went for 30 Rehman went. Gul was the only gud bowler. Tell me what other option did Afridi had?for a change i wont blame the afretard.
Yeah even Disastrous is a small word but I am not talking about today's performance' date=' I am talking about overall indian culture of celebration on Paksitan' bowling...[/quote'] What about the Pakistani culture, celebrating on India's failures. The love is even stevens :--D
Yeah even Disastrous is a small word but I am not talking about today's performance' date=' [b']I am talking about overall indian culture of celebration on Paksitan' bowling...
In your delusional world that would be the case but the reality is that Pakis try to run down Indian bowlers as if Pakis are a bowling powerhouse (you can see how this thread is titled) so it's natural that when Pak's bowling gets exposed, people are going to point towards that On one hand, many Pakis want to deride Indian bowlers and on the other cry when your bowlers get exposed and feel sad when they are laughed at .... such logic doesn't work in most part of the world :hysterical: The Ind reaction is a perfect example of many Pakis reaping what they sow :--D
Lets see Afridi got smacked for 2 sixes in his last over. Then Akhtar went for 28 Razzaq went for 30 Rehman went. Gul was the only gud bowler. Tell me what other option did Afridi had?for a change i wont blame the afretard.
Oohhh my bad... sorry I said 4 overs... it was 5 Happy? :--D
Lol your enjoyment is understandable cz
Actually it was fun to see Taylor rip into the Pak attack, but I am not quite on the same wavelength (in terms of enjoyment) as many here. Yeah you lost...:two_thumbs_up:....moving on...
Indians always try to overcome their self-created Inferiority complexes they do have with Paksitani fast bowling since ages... what they need is only one bad spell by Pak and there you go...
Err....how do you explain the Pak-fans' schadenfreude vis-a-vis India? I'm sure there's oodles of inferiority complex associated with that aspect too. So let's just leave it at that. That said, I do feel disappointed that we don't have the talent pool in terms of fast bowling like you do. Probably others here might also agree with me (albeit grudgingly) that our PACE bowling is not as talented as yours...ON PAPER; our batting definitely makes up for it, but that's a different discussion. However, the difference is that whatever hodge-podge of a bowling attack we have, our vastly shrewd and intelligent captain has utilized it to the best extent possible in the recent past and the results are there to see. On the other hand, your ball-chewing idiot of a captain barely has the intellect to strategize effectively- even with the talent he has at his disposal. How else can you explain a spinner like Rehman ending up bowling overs 48 and 50 (even though he isn't to blame as much as Akhtar and Razzaq are)? My best guess is that he thought he'd run over the NZ batting with the pace battery he had at his disposal and he went ahead with that plan, without strategizing effectively. Well, someone ought to tell him that this isn't an arm-wrestling contest.

I wouldn't rate any current team, as Bowling Powerhouse, let alone Pakistan...to say that you should consistently win Test series (Home & Away) like WI of 80s and AUS of 2000s.. anything less can be termed as good bowling attack like South Africa and Eng to some extent. But even current SA team failed to beat India & AUS at Home so they are not POWERHOUSE !! Pakistan always had good bowlers but mostly in patches ..but to say Asif and Amir were Powerhouse is misleading bcos they never won a series for Pak and only did good in couple of matches. Remember in the end HOW MANY SERIES DID THEY WIN AND HOW MANY SERIES HAVE INDIAN BOWLER (Nobody rates them high) WON ??this is AWAY series for India recent 4-5 yrs...Win @ ENG, Win @ WI,Win @ NZ...Draw with SA & SL ....Not Too Bad I guess

Hahaha' date=' by the way they word "powerhouse" might hv been introduced by some Paksitani [/quote'] It was introduced by a Pak fan, in his rather vain attempt at putting the fans here down. And I'm not surprised this thread was bumped, as per rules of schadenfreude. He ate crow then (when Australia stormed back to win that test match) and I'm sure he's eating crow today too- courtesy of your bowling powerhouse. Don't blame us for digging ditches into which you fall headfirst.
but each time I see this word here spoken by you guys makes me laugh...
Whatever puts a smile on your face during a rather dark hour.
This is something I enjoy the most in this thread... Pakistani bowling would perform good in 1 match then next then 3rd, 4th, 5th... everybody quiet and then suddenly one bad spell n everybody starts crying powerhouse, powerhouse, powerhouse.... :--D
Someone's been smoking the peyote. Your team has sucked more often than they haven't. There's a reason you're ranked low on the points table. There's also a reason this thread has been bumped up quite a lot in the last 2 years- more instances to "cherish" the feats of your powerhouse than you think.

i am running up a record number of infractions as a result of our paki guests reporting me time and again so i wont post my usual stuff but in all seriousness, do pakis seriously believe that they will do well in the world cup with this team? remember - talking trash on a message board, and actually believing in the team's chances are two different things. this bowling attack of theirs is garbage. aaktar is a shadow of the guy he once was. razzak doesnt do anything with the ball and would get mauled by any half decent batsman. afriddi takes wickets in bunches against minnowz but today he was shown up for the mediocre spinner he truly is. ppl will say the match turned when aakhtar got slapped around, but the tone for the NZ assault was set when Nathan mccullum smacked afriddi around earlier on. oomar gul has 1 good game once in a blue moon, the rest of the time he bleeds more than 5 runs an over. the other spinner is just an average bowler. tell me, is anything i said here wrong? new zealand are a very average team, with a really mediocre batting lineup. how can this not worry you piss poor bowling, school boy level batting and the worst fielding of any team, minnows included. u would need to be on some of asif's charas to believe that this team wiill have a good world cup. i'm not trying to offend anyone, this is just an objective point of view.

Asim, the thing is that Pakistan really was a bowling powerhouse, but here, the definitive word is WAS. You guys had folks like Imran Khan and Wasim Akram who could still control the opposition by mixing it up a bit and not crumbling under pressure. That's not the case anymore barring Umar Gul. Shoaib Akhtar is not even fully fit and that is becoming very obvious in the way he's bowling. Afridi has taken many wickets but in a match against NZ, he too was hit around the park. What is he going to do against oppositions like Australia and SA, India in the quarters and semis? Even your middle order is not performing. Pakistan has hyped up Misbah Ul Haq to a huge extent but I've yet to see him play a truly steady innings in the long haul against relatively stronger teams. We Indians have never claimed our bowling was stellar, but we've always had faith in our batting and the key here is that our batting has failed us only in very few occasions. The same can't be said about your bowling in this WC against better cricket playing countries. With that said though, I don't think it was Pak's bowlers that lost them the match. It was 100% Kamran Akmal and the batting order collapse all the way. P.S: The best bowling side right now in the WC is South Africa.

Umar Gul is a great bowler. But all others are pie chuckers. Fast' date= but pie chuckers nonetheless
I wouldn't go that far. Gul's one of the best in T20s but in odis he does have too many off days. Akhtar is good in spells but you never know with him as consistency has always been a problem with him throughout. Akhtar can be amazing one moment but absolute pants the next but I would play him as he can be a genuine wicket taker. I am surprized Pak is not playing Wahab Riaz - he impressed me in the series against NZ.

lol....stop bumping this thread. These bumps mean nothing. Of course ther will bad days and a lot of good days, normal and expected. Pakistan has produced one of the best bowlers and keep producing good bowlers, just a simple fact, digest and move on. Bowling POWERHOUSE we are! :--D

lol....stop bumping this thread. These bumps mean nothing. Of course ther will bad days and a lot of good days, normal and expected. Pakistan has produced one of the best bowlers and keep producing good bowlers, just a simple fact, digest and move on. Bowling POWERHOUSE we are! :--D
You're living in the past. Bowling Powerhouse & World Champions you were, you do not get to keep the title for ever.