That's why we're a bowling Powerhouse!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: That's why please leave the bumping of this thread to us (Pakistanis). Why embarrass yourself? We are also a spinner bowling powerhouse! :yay:
You don't need a Powerhouse to light up a slum-house (WIndies batting at the moment).. A candle can manage to do it as well.. That's what your bowling is - A Candle.. workable against WI batting but crap against stronger opponents.. Put a little more pressure and it melts.. :finger:
Brainfart from you VVS.That was WI C team.No chanderP' date=' no Sarwan, no Bravo, no Nash.Completely different top 6.[/quote'] Ah I see! So you are a "bowling powerhouse" coz you can handle legends like Bravo and Nash :giggle: Today I have seen the light and hats off for the great achievement :hatsoff:
Brainfart from you VVS.That was WI C team.No chanderP' date=' no Sarwan, no Bravo, no Nash.Completely different top 6.[/quote'] Current west indies team might have good players. Their mental state is worse than the team that lost to BD. Anyway... on evidence Windies is a far more powerful bowling unit than Pakistan.

Powerhouse, eh ? Pakistani cricketers never had any "power" of any sort & the way they are playing, they wont even have any "house" left back home. Losing to this WI "B" team would mean you will be in the "dog house" soon...

Powerhouse, eh ? Pakistani cricketers never had any "power" of any sort & the way they are playing, they wont even have any "house" left back home. Losing to this WI "B" team would mean you will be in the "dog house" soon...
Actually I'd rate this WI "B" bowling attack far superior to the Indian test bowling attack. Waiting to see what Bishoo, Rampaul, Edwards and Roach will do to the "Worlds strong batting as long as you prepare flat pitches and don't use UDRS or else we won't tour attack" :nice:
Actually I'd rate this WI "B" bowling attack far superior to the Indian test bowling attack. Waiting to see what Bishoo, Rampaul, Edwards and Roach will do to the "Worlds strong batting as long as you prepare flat pitches and don't use UDRS or else we won't tour attack" :nice:
Somebody's pretty damn bitter at being reduced to 2 for 3 by one of the world's *****iest teams, eh :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Buy BURNOL..........
who so ever does well against the great batting line-up of Pakistan must be world's best bowling attack :congrats::congrats::congrats: except India (when they do well its fixed).