Australia better than India: Intikhab

patriot

This thread is about India by a Pakistani. Who should we make fun of, Nigerians ? You don't have to give out your $0.02, in every pak bashing thread. You can always choose to cool your heels in thread which are not on Pak cricket. Stop being monotonous. Thank you very much.
unlike most of you i am not exactly in my 20s, so just find these constant bashing a little OTT,

Oh the irony. Pakistan's national coach drags India needlessly into a comparison and when some Indian posters laugh at the absurdity and redundancy of the statement, some 60 year old Buzurgh Indian chides them on their age and obsession with Pakistan, thinking he is being mature rather than senile and illogical.

Indians will always be Indians ' date=' obsessed with pakistan, its fans what their ex players said. Pakis own Indians can make them do anything all they had to do was be a little smart[/quote'] Look pal. DO NOT GENERALIZE. I'm a big India-Pakistan friendship supporter, but if Intikhab Alam & you want to flaunt your inferiority complex around the world and then blame it on the Indians, you are calling for trouble. For once, grow a spinal cord, accept things at face-value, be magnanimous in defeat and quit looking and making excuses for playing rubbish cricket :hatsoff:
You want us to praise them? Or do you expect all of us be completely balanced and not express any emotion when they lose? After everything their government has done' date=' after everything their cricket team has said about India, this is nothing.[/quote'] you are missing the point, alam along with pak team isnt important enough to be brought up in every second thread, mock them as much as you want but lets not make them important enough to dedicates so many thread even if all are meant to mock them
Oh the irony. Pakistan's national coach drags India needlessly into a comparison and when some Indian posters laugh at the absurdity and redundancy of the statement' date=' some 60 year old Buzurgh Indian chides them on their age and obsession with Pakistan, thinking he is being mature rather than senile and illogical.[/quote'] you my friend have a way with words :hatsoff:
What a super logic :hysterical: 97sp6u.jpg
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: WOW ! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Guest Hiten.
unlike most of you i am not exactly in my 20s' date=' so just find these constant bashing a little OTT,[/quote'] ...and neither are any of Barmy army members. It's not criminal to get indulged in some friendly banter.
Guest Hiten.
Oh the irony. Pakistan's national coach drags India needlessly into a comparison and when some Indian posters laugh at the absurdity and redundancy of the statement' date=' some 60 year old Buzurgh Indian chides them on their age and obsession with Pakistan, thinking he is being mature rather than senile and illogical.[/quote'] But you too are in your 60's. Why are you defending "us 20 olders" :--D