Roebuck says Ponting is finished

Wait a second' date=' an injured elbow can actually hamper batting? Last time I heard, it was all in SRT's mind rather than his injuries and how he was scared all the time, specially against Chucky.[/quote'] But tendulkar injured his elbow by playing tennis (tennis elbow), whereas punter injured his elbow by playing some siriussss kirkut Ok bad PJ :((
Well not quite, just felt like giving a TOI masala headline. And Boss and patriot would be pleased to know, for different reasons, that he has slipped to 20 in the ICC rankings and below 700 points :winky:
Roebuck's saying he needs to adapt' date=' not that he's finished. Anyways its good to see so much love for a gr8 cricketer :giggle:[/quote'] :wall:

well..... I like the way ponting is batting now.....he was such a mean and cocky guy and now bowlers are giving it back to him......they made such a fun of saurav not playing short ball.......now its ponting turn to take some chin music....... This australian team is very vulnerable....infact they mearly won against west indies and pakistan in their own backyard......I want to see them playing out of australia.........BTW when is the next ashes......i think this time around England will be touring australia....right?