We will still win the test!

Everyone here thinks 'definite win' for India. I sure hope they do, but are you not forgetting this is not a minefield pitch? Bangleestan in drivers seat here! Lets hope for great fightback from Ind :isalute:
So now we need minefield pitch to beat bangla boys ?:hysterical: Bangla poyss can be in driver's or pilot seat..doesn't matter. They will be molested.

India are looking to win this test in virtually 3 days because I believe we are going to miss 2 hours of cricket almost on all 5 days so that almost takes away 2 days of test cricket. Bangladesh has a very good chance of drawing ths test against the no. 1 team in the world, If their batsmans can stay on the crease for more then 3 session in first innings.

Looking at the fog, bad light and the rain forecast, i would be happy if we bat again and the batsmen this time send the bangla boys on leather hunt till the end of the test. i am sure there would not be enough time to roll out BD twice. better to use whatever little time we get in the last 2 days for batting practice. i am sure Dravid would not be dismissed again, unless we go for broke to set a target quickly....

I hope bcc-and bcb reach a deal that the game's result is decided by having a game of chess match. saqib ul hasan the b'd captain would represent Bangladesh and Sehwag would represent India. Sehwag's ordinary moves and ordinary diagonal cuts from Bishops and pwns would ensure India's victory. CHECK AND MATE..

Honestly I could see this game going either way. Bangladesh bowled very well to get rid of Sehwag, VVS, Dravid, especially their spin and arm ball really troubled Sehwag. Yuvraj, Karthik played brain dead shots. At the same time Sreesanth has done nothing with the new ball but give away boundaries and Mishra is unkown in Bangla where spin will play a huge factor. Their batsmen suck tho, so unless we have multiple dropped catches we should be able to restrict them both innings.