Guess who is ordinary now?

What Sehwag said was arrogant' date=' it's part of his nature. But it also shows the opposition complete disrespect. I just hope somehow or another Bangladesh win this test, then I'd love to see an interview Mr Arrogant.[/quote'] Never in my life i thought Sehwag is arrogant.IMO i havent seen a humble guy like him. He may look arrogant to u coz he avg 90 agnst ur sorry team!!
This is exactly what happens when you run your mouth too much. Sehwag is a horrible captain.....he showed the same casualness in the Napier test and it took a marathon effort from others to save the game. What a ******!! Memo to Indian fans: Do not get too cocky.
Yes he is a horrible Captain i believe!!

Two sessions don't change anything. Banladesh has won plenty of sessions in the past to no avail. They still remain ordinary unless they start winning matches and series. At the end of the day, its open for everyone to see who is where on the chart. Two sessions do not change anything.

even if,n thats BIIIIIIIIG if,Bangladesh go on to win the test,they would still remain an ordinary team.their record would be: P-62 W-4 D-6 L-52. by all accounts thats an ordinary record at best.so i dont know whats wrong in what Sehwag said n why everybody is slating him?:dontknow:

This is exactly what happens when you run your mouth too much. Sehwag is a horrible captain.....he showed the same casualness in the Napier test and it took a marathon effort from others to save the game. What a ******!! Memo to Indian fans: Do not get too cocky.
Yes he is a horrible Captain i believe!!
Sehwag a horrible captain due to how we batted?:hmmm: didnt he win us 2 ODIs recently wen Dhoni was out with a ban
Right. And everyone enjoys his comments. Just when things don't go a bit his way' date=' people start screaming.[/quote'] Exactly ! And just one match.. Infact ONE DAY and everyones going all crazy ! :omg: People grow up.. and stop talkink like Shakib ! Cmoooooon INDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA