Duleep Trophy 2009-10

Cricketics

Who will be dropping catches like south zone. He is an impact player. But when he is up against genuine quicks he is found wanting.
in the end, he was there till the end, and took his team to victory its a remarkable effort to chase down above 500 after being bowled out for 250 in the first innings
Even DK got some 3-4 lives in both the innings' date=' so whats the point. Yes catches were dropped, but end pf the day you need to make most of the lives you get and thats what DK and YP did.[/quote'] You are just making up. His 183 was chanceless. His 150 had a life at 0 and 150 and he got out at 150.. Essentially he got one life. yusuf had so many lives.
You are just making up. His 183 was chanceless. His 150 had a life at 0 and 150 and he got out at 150.. Essentially he got one life. yusuf had so many lives.
Doesnt matter, a drop is a drop wether at 0 or 300. If you want selectors to take note of dropped chances/bad fielding during YP's knock, say the same for DK's innings as well.
Doesnt matter' date=' a drop is a drop wether at 0 or 300. If you want selectors to take note of dropped chances/bad fielding during YP's knock, say the same for DK's innings as well.[/quote'] I said it from a fielding point of view. What is your gripe here. I said selectors should make note of those who drops catches. On to YP, i don't think he is going to get selected based on this innings. He has played an innings like this even before.
I said it from a fielding point of view. What is your gripe here. I said selectors should make note of those who drops catches. On to YP' date=' i don't think he is going to get selected based on this innings. He has played an innings like this even before.[/quote'] I am amazed at how you are trying to write off YP's knock. If DK after his twin 100s deserves an India spot, so does YP. In fact YP will have a better chance of getting into the ODI side than DK. I know you still can't believe how WZ chased down 536:--D
136.3 Aravind to YK Pathan, SIX, all over and a win with a six, hit down the ground over the long on fence for the winning runs.

136.2 Aravind to YK Pathan, 2 runs, swings to deep square leg, the scores level.

136.1 Aravind to YK Pathan, no run
[B]End of over 136 (17 runs) West Zone 533/7 (3 runs required)
RR Powar 	   	18* (28b 2x4 1x6) 	     	PR Prem 	   	13-1-81-1
YK Pathan 	   	202* (187b 19x4 9x6) 	[/B]     	

135.6 Prem to Powar, no run, drags it short as Powar steps out to hit, he hits it hard to extra cover.

That boundary brings up the 50 runs partnership.

135.5 Prem to Powar, FOUR, Powar steps out and miscues in the air down the ground to long off fence.

135.4 Prem to Powar, no run, played back to the bowler.

An amazing knock from Pathan.

135.3 Prem to YK Pathan, 1 run, played through the onside to deep midwicket for a single.

135.2 Prem to YK Pathan, SIX, another massive hit down the ground and over the long on fence for maximum, goes to the second tier, wonderful hitting, brings up his 200 in style.

135.1 Prem to YK Pathan, SIX, uses his feet and launches it down the ground over the long off fence, goes a long way. 

Thats some inngs... i hope he plays the same way in the international matches if given a chance... any links to see the highlights...